ORLANDO, Fla., Jan. 25 /PRNewswire/ -- Making its North American debut at AHR Expo 2010 this week, Thinking Buildings Universe is a new web site from Grundfos Building Services, offering contractors and engineers a complete range of information and tools on commercial pumps to help make their building projects come together more smoothly. From quick-reference terminology, theories and e-learning, to sizing tools and sustainable pumping solutions, thinkingbuildings.com delivers everything specifiers and installers need to identify and size the correct technologies for their applications.
"Thinking Buildings Universe will ultimately offer not only in-depth information on our product portfolio, but also all of our pump systems knowledge and experience worldwide, including white papers and case studies on projects around the globe," says Terry Teach, Vice-President, Business Unit Director – Buildings. "The site will serve as an efficient and effective single point of quick-reference on buildings and their pump systems for anyone in the buildings industry."
Among the key features of the new site:
- Case study library: This in-depth resource offers profiles of commercial and industrial projects worldwide.
- Quick Pump Selection: Using pull-down menus, the site visitor finds the pump he needs by clicking the preferred option under application, pump design, product, flow rate and head.
- E-Learning: Online tutorials are available on such topics as heating systems, air conditioning applications, how to make life cycle cost calculations.
- Search Encyclopedia provides definitions to technical terms and concepts: just type in the chosen word or phrase and click for its definition.
- Show Me: This section provides ready access to a wide array of literature and tools, including product brochures, data booklets, application materials, operational software, and installation and operation guides.
- Did You Know? With these quick links, a visitor can access graphic animation, videos, PDF files and other documents dealing with pump products and their applications.
Visitors to Thinking Buildings Universe are invited to register to gain a more extensive access to the web site's wide range of information resources. Registrants will also receive Grundfos eNews, a digital newsletter providing the latest information new systems and products.
For more information on Thinking Buildings Universe, visit www.thinkingbuildings.com