TAMPA, Fla., June 15, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- GSA Applications, the leader in GSA application preparation and submissions to the General Services Administration, (GSA), today announced an expanded government focused marketing program designed to assist small and medium businesses navigate the complexities of federal government procurement. Complimenting their GSA application submission services, the Florida based boutique consultancy group will now offer GSA schedule modification preparation, public tender opportunity research, bid proposal writing, press services and specialized website design.
"As the leader in GSA application processing, we have a responsibility to help small and medium business interests maximize their reach within the federal procurement galaxy," states John Warren, Senior Business Development Manager at GSA Applications. He continues: "By expanding our service offering to include these important sales and marketing tools, we can now truly lay claim to offering 'cradle to grave' services for our clients."
GSA Applications expanded service offerings include:
- GSA Schedule modification for clients that require changes or amendments to their existing schedules
- Government procurement research and analysis utilizing a newly developed online tool to filter results and pin-point opportunities in a timely manner
- Professional proposal writing service that will prepare and format a bid tender and submit it on behalf of the client
- News service working in conjunction with PR Newswire to prepare and distribute news releases
- Website services that will provide a small business with an essential online presence or a more customized website for clients that secured their GSA schedule award and require a dedicated site for GSA procurement needs
About GSA Applications:
GSA Applications, a division of Federal Verification Co., Inc., is a premier GSA advisory & solutions firm. With four strategic locations and over 475 schedules awarded to date, GSA Applications leverages its industry-leading experience and the services of highly trained in-house staff of specialists to deliver professional GSA services & solutions to businesses at the national level. Visit www.gsaapplications.com for more information.
For GSA Applications: George Louli, MarCom Manager at 813.792.4600
SOURCE GSA Applications