LONDON, May 25, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Advances in digital technology are changing the way that enterprises across every industry sector do business. The application of game-changing technologies including IoT, Artificial Intelligence and Blockchain can help businesses to enhance strategies and discover new revenue streams. Those that do not embrace new technology-driven opportunities face being left behind as both traditional competitors and new market entrants seek to disrupt the status quo.
At Frost & Sullivan's Growth, Innovation and Leadership (GIL 2016: Europe) event in London, industry leaders and visionaries will convene to share their perspectives on how digital transformation can be harnessed to deliver new growth opportunities. The conference - taking place on 30th June at the Jumeirah Carlton Towers - will provide a platform for senior executives to discuss the issues that will drive the future direction of their industries. By presenting a truly cross-vertical view of the growth landscape, it will also enable the sharing of best practices that can spark innovation.
Highlights of this specific session include –
- Adrian Drozd (Research Director, Digital Transformation) sharing his insights on how companies can gain a competitive edge through the application of IoT, Artificial Intelligence, and Blockchain technologies.
- Dorman Followwill (Senior Partner and Director) offering views on the Internet of Medical Things, focusing on the digital technologies that will revolutionise healthcare delivery.
- John Raspin (Partner & Practice Director, Energy & Environment) providing opinion on digital transformations in the energy sector, showcasing implementation of smart grids and distributed energy solutions.
GIL 2016: Europe's thought provoking agenda will focus on digital transformation opportunities, delivered through a series of keynote presentations, networking sessions, and growth workshops facilitated by Frost & Sullivan's industry thought leaders.
To know more about this event or to be a part of this exceptional experience, visit –http://www.frost.com/GILEurope.
To register for the event, please click - http://frost.ly/dy.
About Frost & Sullivan
Frost & Sullivan, the Growth Partnership Company, works in collaboration with clients to leverage visionary innovation that addresses the global challenges and related growth opportunities that will make or break today's market participants.
Our "Growth Partnership" supports clients by addressing these opportunities and incorporating two key elements driving visionary innovation: The Integrated Value Proposition and The Partnership Infrastructure.
- The Integrated Value Proposition provides support to our clients throughout all phases of their journey to visionary innovation including: research, analysis, strategy, vision, innovation and implementation.
- The Partnership Infrastructure is entirely unique as it constructs the foundation upon which visionary innovation becomes possible. This includes our 360 degree research, comprehensive industry coverage, career best practices as well as our global footprint of more than 40 offices.
For more than 50 years, we have been developing growth strategies for the global 1000, emerging businesses, the public sector and the investment community. Is your organization prepared for the next profound wave of industry convergence, disruptive technologies, increasing competitive intensity, Mega Trends, breakthrough best practices, changing customer dynamics and emerging economies?
Corporate Communications – Europe
P: +44 (0) 20 7343 8314
M: +44 (0) 7533 017689
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/harnessing-digital-technologies-to-drive-industry-growth-300274777.html
SOURCE Frost & Sullivan