HOUSTON, Feb. 11, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Producers and service providers are driving the oil and gas industry with efficiency-focused technologies and strategies. To highlight these solutions, Hart Energy's DUG Rockies conference and exhibition launches its new Technology Showcase. Leading companies like Halliburton, Schlumberger, Weatherford, Pioneer Energy and Baker Hughes will present case studies and live demonstrations throughout the exhibition. DUG Rockies is set for March 9-11 at Denver's Colorado Convention Center.
Iconic political strategist Karl Rove will also address attendees during the networking luncheon on Thursday, March 10. Rove served as a Senior Advisor to President George W. Bush. Today, he is a bestselling author, writes for the Wall Street Journal and contributes to Fox News.
Influential oil and gas industry executives are DUG Rockies' main attraction. Just announced, PDC Energy's Executive Vice President Lance Lauck will be a featured speaker revealing his company's findings from the field and an optimistic outlook. The company grew production 65 percent in 2015.
Additional confirmed speakers include:
- Jim Volker, Chairman, President and CEO, Whiting Petroleum Corp.
- Greg Hill, President and COO, Hess Corp.
- Taylor Reid, President and COO, Oasis Petroleum Inc.
- Robert Boswell, Chairman and CEO, Laramie Energy II LLC.
- Jack Vaughn, Chairman and CEO, Peak Exploration & Production LLC
- Ward Polzin, CEO, Centennial Resource Development
- Chris Wright, CEO, Liberty Resources LLC
- Adam Bedard, CEO, ARB Midstream
- Clay Gaspar, Senior Vice President and COO, WPX Energy Inc.
- Heath Mireles, Manager - Resource Development, Continental Resources Inc.
- Grant Butkus, U.S. Head of A&D Advisory, Macquarie Capital
- Mike Eberhard, Vice President, Synergy Resources Corp.
- Nathan Fisher, Vice President, Enerplus Resources (USA) Corp.
- Jeff Nelson, Vice President, Tallgrass Energy Partners LP
- HC Freitag, Vice President, Baker Hughes
- Steve Berman, Managing Director and Senior E&P Analyst, Canaccord Genuity Inc.
- Sam Margolin, Director - Equity Research, Energy, Cowen & Co.
- Ben Burke, PhD, Senior Geologist, Fifth Creek Energy LLC
- Jack Wiener, Chief Technical Advisor, Halliburton
- Garrett Frazier, Director of Sales and Marketing, Magnum Oil Tools International, Ltd.
Follow @HartEnergyConf on Twitter, #DUGRockies for updates leading up to the event.
About Hart Energy
For more than 40 years, Hart Energy editors and experts have delivered market-leading insights to investors and energy industry professionals. The Houston-based company produces award-winning magazines (such as Oil and Gas Investor, E&P and Midstream Business); online news and data services; in-depth industry conferences (like the DUG™ series); GIS data sets and mapping solutions; and a range of research and consulting services. For information, visit hartenergy.com.
href="mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org" rel="nofollow" target="_blank">
SOURCE Hart Energy