STAMFORD, Conn., Nov. 10, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Harvest Hill Beverage Company, based in Stamford, CT and a portfolio company of Brynwood Partners VII L.P., announced today that it has completed the establishment of its senior executive team. Harvest Hill was formed by Brynwood VII in June 2014 to acquire Juicy Juice, the iconic 100% juice brand, from Nestle USA. The following executives have joined the company:
Salvatore DePrima − President and CEO
- Most recently worked at IRI as an executive in the Client Insights Group
- Previous experiences at Cadbury Schweppes/Mott's LLP USA business and Dr Pepper Snapple Group
James Sheppard − CFO
- Most recently a Principal with Beechwood Advisors LLC
- Previous experiences at Fairleigh Dickinson University, Legends Hospitality LLC, Vitamin Shoppe Industries Inc., Deer Park Spring Water Co. and the Western Union Company
Richard Hubli − Senior VP of Operations
- Most recently worked at High Ridge Brands Co., a Brynwood Partners VI L.P. portfolio company, as VP of Operations
- Previous experiences at The Colgate-Palmolive Company, Cadbury Schweppes/Mott's LLP, Nestle USA, PepsiCo Inc. and General Foods' Maxwell House unit
Ilene Bergenfeld − Chief Marketing Officer
- Most recently worked at PepsiCo Inc. as Senior Director in the Global Snacks and Beverages Group
- Previous experience at Mott's LLP, Dr Pepper Snapple Group, American Home Products and The Colgate-Palmolive Company
David Champlin − Senior VP of Sales
- Most recently worked at Nestle Waters USA as the National Sales Manager − Drug and Natural Foods Channels
- Previous experiences at Veryfine Products, Inc. and Mott's LLP
Sal DePrima commented, "With over 60 years of combined beverage experience, we plan to leverage Juicy Juice's core nutritional and wellness attributes to restore growth to this strong franchise." Added Henk Hartong III, Chairman of Harvest Hill and Chairman & CEO of Brynwood Partners, "We are delighted to have attracted such a talented management team to Harvest Hill, a business that we plan on aggressively growing both organically and through strategic acquisitions."
About Harvest Hill Beverage Company:
Harvest Hill Beverage Company, based in Stamford, CT, was formed by Brynwood Partners VII L.P. in June 2014 to acquire the iconic Juicy Juice brand from Nestle USA. Juicy Juice is the largest 100% juice brand in the U.S. focused on the kids segment. Harvest Hill currently markets Juicy Juice products in single-serve and multi-serve formats to the retail and foodservice channels. The company intends to grow both organically and through strategic add-on acquisitions. For more information on Harvest Hill, please visit www.harvesthill.com.
About Brynwood Partners:
Founded in 1984, Brynwood Partners is an operationally-focused private equity fund that makes control investments in North American-based lower middle market companies in the consumer sector.
Brynwood Partners currently manages more than $725 million of private equity capital for its limited partners, which include U.S. and international pension funds, fund-of-funds, endowments, high net worth family investment offices and financial institutions. For more information on Brynwood Partners, please visit www.brynwoodpartners.com.
SOURCE Brynwood Partners