VANCOUVER, British Columbia, Jan. 29, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- Harvest One Cannabis (TSXV: HVT,OTCQX: HVROF), based in Vancouver and focused on delivering cannabis based health and wellness products to regulated markets around the world, today announced that Colin Clancy, Head of Investor Relations, will present live at VirtualInvestorConferences.com on January 30th.
DATE: Wednesday, January 30th
TIME: 3:30 PM ET
This will be a live, interactive online event where investors are invited to ask the company questions in real-time - both in the presentation hall as well as the organization's "virtual trade booth." If attendees are not able to join the event live on the day of the conference, an archived webcast will also be made available after the event.
It is recommended that investors pre-register and run the online system check to expedite participation and receive event updates.
Learn more about the event at www.VirtualInvestorConferences.com.
Recent Company Highlights
- Harvest One currently has supply agreements in place with 4 separate provinces and has met all obligations since legalization in October 2018
- Recently upgraded to the OTCQX under the ticker OTCQX HVROF
- New management team in place including new CEO Grant Froese former COO of Loblaws
- Extraction agreement in place with Valens GroWorks Corp. to rapidly advance product development strategy
- Announced a strategic investment in BC-based cannabis retailer Burb Cannabis
- Posted record revenues for the first quarter of Fiscal 2019
- Closed a strategic acquisition of Phytotech Therapeutics giving the Company access to valuable IP and research capabilities
About Harvest One Cannabis
Harvest One is a global cannabis company that develops and provides innovative lifestyle and wellness products to consumers and patients in regulated markets around the world. The Company's range of lifestyle solutions is designed to enhance quality of life. Shareholders have significant exposure to the entire cannabis value chain through three wholly-owned subsidiaries; United Greeneries, a Licensed Producer; Satipharm (medical and nutraceutical); and Dream Water Global (consumer), and a minority interest in Burb Cannabis (retail operations). For more information, please visit www.harvestone.com.
About Virtual Investor Conferences
Virtual Investor Conferences is the leading proprietary investor conference series that provides an interactive forum for publicly-traded companies to meet and present directly with investors.
A real-time solution for investor engagement, Virtual Investor Conferences is part of OTC Market Group's suite of investor relations services specifically designed for more efficient Investor Access. Replicating the look and feel of on-site investor conferences, Virtual Investor Conferences combine leading-edge conferencing and investor communications capabilities with a comprehensive global investor audience network.
Harvest One Cannabis Inc.
Director of Investor Relations
+1 778 855 2408
Virtual Investor Conferences
John M. Viglotti
SVP Corporate Services, Investor Access
OTC Markets Group