AUSTIN, Texas, Feb 26, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Headspring, a tailored enterprise software solutions company, today announced the launch of Headspring Mobile. The new division builds on the company's current service offerings, including business application development, system integration and business intelligence, in order to better serve its growing roster of Fortune 500 clients.
"We've been helping companies solve enterprise-level challenges through technology and innovation for more than 12 years, and mobile is a natural extension of that mission," said Dustin Wells, Founder and CEO of Headspring. "For us, the opportunity in mobile is much more than simply building apps. It's about creating solutions that provide a great user experience and enable our clients to seamlessly integrate their brand and their business with their customers."
Headspring Mobile provides comprehensive mobile services, including:
- Strategy: full analysis of workflows and technical architectures ensures that mobile initiatives will increase sales, improve service, and ultimately boost the bottom line
- User Experience Design: easy to use, intuitive interactions means quick and efficient engagement, strengthening customer relationships and making employees more productive
- Development/Software Engineering: a team of experienced mobile experts and a highly collaborative, iterative development process keeps solutions aligned with business objectives, on budget and on time
- Infrastructure & Security: an additional security layer keeps clients protected and ensures seamless integration with existing software
- Quality & Testing: ongoing, automated testing results in a 96% success rate -- more than double the industry average
"The success we have seen in working with Headspring for our enterprise software needs made them the easy choice when selecting a partner for our mobile efforts, said Dennis Strong, CIO & SVP of McCoy's Building Supply, who is working with Headspring Mobile to create a full, mobile-optimized version of the company's product catalog for easy browsing and mobile purchasing. "Their team has shown a true commitment to creating innovative, results-driven solutions to our business challenges, and we are excited to be working with them to apply that same approach to our mobile efforts."
The launch of Headspring Mobile follows a year of record growth for the company, including a 67 percent increase in revenue, nearly tripled employee base and the opening of a new Houston office. With numerous recent accolades including recognition as an Enterprise Service of the Year in the 2013 Best in Biz Awards, Headspring expects continued growth in 2014, with plans to expand to Dallas and double both revenue and overall company headcount.
Founded in 2001, Headspring provides tailored enterprise software solutions, serving Fortune 500 brands including Dell, 3M, Wells Fargo and ExxonMobil. With services including business and mobile application development, big data, system integration, business intelligence and cloud solutions, Headspring helps businesses take control of their information in order to better serve their customers. For more information on the company's mobile offerings, visit www.headspringmobile.com.
For more information, contact: