SAN FRANCISCO, Sept. 12, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- 200 LIVE Product Demos. 100+ Thought Leaders. 10 New Company Launches. 2000+ Attendees. 4 Days of Prime Networking. Known as the largest global conference and innovation community in digital health, Health 2.0 is excited to announce the final agenda for The 10th Annual Fall Conference. Speakers will focus on their unique challenges that they have faced within the healthcare system as well as opportunities to advance healthy communities:
- DJ Patil, Deputy CTO, White House Office of Science and Tech Policy will discuss how the fields of life science and health technology steadily intertwine as the rise of wearable sensors and other connected devices continue to evolve alongside advanced genomic analysis, cheaper personal diagnostics, with more flexible data analysis bringing them all together.
- Harvey Fineberg, President, Gordon and Betty Moore Foundation, will describe the expanding challenges faced by serious illness patients and their families, and explore the opportunities and challenges to develop innovative and useful technology solutions.
- Karen DeSalvo, Acting Assistant Secretary, HHS, will speak on how the HHS is helping to build a better health care system by driving innovation, and how players across the health care system can come together to engage and empower consumers, and put patients at the center of their care.
- Ian Morrison, Founding Partner, Strategic Health Perspectives specializes in long-term forecasting and planning with particular emphasis on health care and the changing business environment. He will share with us some of his latest insights and provide a glimpse into the future of health care
Other speakers include:
- Claudia Williams, Director HIE, OSTP
- Vindell Washington, National Coordinator HIT, ONC
- Laverne Council, CIO, Dept of Veteran Affairs
- Jonathan Bush, CEO, athenahealth
- Owen Tripp, CEO, Grand Rounds
- Greg Orr, VP Digital Health, Walgreens Boots Alliance
- Monique Mrazek, Sr. Invest. Officer, IFC/World Bank Group
- California Senator Ed Hernandez
- Michael Painter, Sr. Program Officer, RWJF
- Stuart McGuigan, VP & CIO, Johnson & Johnson
Key Sessions will include:
- The Intersection of Technology and Public Health for Stronger Communities
- Accelerating Innovation: Cedar Sinai & Techstars
- The Next Gen Consumer: Tech for Healthy Choices
- Information Blocking, APIs & App Stores: The State of Play in Data Access
- Data Drives Decisions & Delivery: Intelligence for a New Era
- Medicaid as a Market: Bringing Innovative Solutions to the Safety Net
- The Care Continuum: Innovative Solutions for Ongoing Care
- Platforms for Chronic Disease Management
- The New Frontier: Exploring the Future of VR in Health
- What Employers Want from Health Tech Companies
- Diving into the Gene Pool: The Future of Genomics and Personalized Medicine
BUT Health 2.0 is famous for its incredible selection of LIVE 4 Minute Demos, and this year you'll see:
About Health 2.0
Health 2.0 is the premiere showcase and catalyst for the advancement of new health technologies. Through a global series of conferences, thought leadership roundtables, developer competitions, pilot programs, and leading market intelligence, Health 2.0 drives the innovation and collaboration necessary to transform health and health care.
SOURCE Health 2.0