TAMPA, Fla., July 29, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- HealthPlan Services (HPS), the nation's leading technology and administrative services provider for the insurance and managed care markets, announced today the launch of Links(sm), a suite of services designed to address the operational needs of individual, small group, voluntary and association plan providers.
"To remain agile in the ever-changing insurance marketplace, carriers must stay current with the latest technology and automation trends," said Jeff Bak, president and CEO, HPS. "The Links suite of services was designed with that in mind. Each service assists carriers with a particular aspect of operations, from acquisition to service to retention, while decreasing costs and maximizing revenues."
Links can be deployed as individual solutions or in any combination. The full suite of services is designed to streamline practices for sales, billing, retention and claims and includes:
- SalesLink: A multi-product and multi-carrier quote aggregation platform, SalesLink addresses the need to increase market share, grow sales volume, increase revenues and reduce costs. By leveraging technology and experienced sales and distribution resources, SalesLink can expand sales resources by 20 percent, reach 10 times more agents than traditional avenues and tap into a network of independent agents through HPS' insurance agency.
- PayLink: Providing users with enhanced, cost-effective billing services via HPS' multi-product bundling solutions, PayLink delivers billing aggregation that automatically and accurately allocates all payment dollars to each individual product. By using the PayLink service, organizations can save up to 20 percent on operational costs and improve their bottom line.
- LoyaltyLink: By delivering a full continuum of customer support and relationship management services, LoyaltyLink allows carriers to strengthen customer loyalty and exceed retention goals while achieving dramatic savings. By utilizing third-party data to identify and improve retention tactics, LoyaltyLink improves retention rates by up to 3 percent and capitalizes on cross-selling opportunities.
- ClaimsLink: An auto adjunction and carrier claims portal, ClaimsLink delivers accurate, real-time claims payment information that allows carriers to respond quickly and accurately to member requests. Features include access to specialized fraud and medical review services, pre-certification and medical management, driving adherence to Medical Loss Ratio (MLR) limits while delivering 70 percent auto adjudication rates and decreased costs per claim.
- RebateLink: Through a full range of flexible processing solutions, RebateLink helps providers remain compliant with minimum MLR requirements and the processing and distribution of rebates. By taking advantage of unique marketing opportunities and providing the infrastructure needed to efficiently comply with MLR mandates, RebateLink can reduce administrative costs, improve compliance and reduce the risk of civil penalties.
The Links suite of services leverages HPS' more than 40 years of experience providing administrative solutions that lead to profitable growth, operational efficiency and savings and speed to market. It achieves those results with scalable, business-driven technology platforms, industry leading billing aggregation and financial systems, alternate and traditional distribution networks and analytics-based retention programs.
For more information on Links, call (877) 300-9488 or email Links@healthplan.com.
About HealthPlan Services
HealthPlan Services (HPS) is the largest independent provider of service and technology solutions to the insurance and managed care industry. Since 1970, HPS has offered customized administration and distribution services to insurers of individual, small group, voluntary and association plans, as well as valuable solutions to thousands of brokers and agents. HPS' proprietary, scalable technology provides innovative consumer-facing solutions that are turnkey self-service tools for insurance carriers and distribution partners. HPS offers an ever-expanding array of services to a diverse and growing client base, and administers products that include medical (PPO, HMO, indemnity, consumer-driven), dental, vision, life, disability, cancer, critical illness, accident, long term care, limited medical, as well as various other ancillary insurance. HPS is committed to providing extraordinary service to its customers. HPS is a company of Water Street Healthcare Partners, a strategic private equity firm focused exclusively on healthcare. For more information about HPS, visit www.healthplan.com.
SOURCE HealthPlan Services