GAHANNA, Ohio, March 10, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- G. Scott McComb, President and CEO, announced today that Heartland Bank has enhanced its Bill Payment platform to incorporate several new features, notably Bill Presentment and P2P Payments. Bill Presentment allows clients to sign up for, and receive, various bills through the bank's website thus avoiding identity theft and slow or lost invoices. Past invoices are also in the system for up to 18 months. The bank has also introduced a P2P "person to person" payment system where clients can pay anyone electronically no matter where they bank. "Continuing to advance our electronic delivery channels is what clients want out of their bank these days. Best of all, we have the personal service to back it up," McComb stated. Heartland also launched their iPhone App in February. Very few banks in their footprint have that kind of offering.
Online service enhancements include:
- Streamlined Payment Center - view and manage all your payment activity on one page.
- Faster Payment Processing - many bills can be paid within one day of their due date.
- Payment Calendar - just click on the calendar to see the earliest available payment date.
- Quick Add - add a bill by simply entering a phone number.
- Automatic Bill Reminders - set up email notification for important due dates.
- Express Pay- Overnight payment of bills
To learn more about Heartland's new online service enhancements, visit heartlandbank.com/bill-pay.
About Heartland Bank
Heartland BancCorp is a registered Ohio bank holding company and the parent of Heartland Bank, which operates eleven full-service banking offices. Alternative investment services are provided through Infinex Investments, Inc. Heartland Bank is a member of the Federal Reserve, a member of the FDIC, and an Equal Housing Lender. Heartland BancCorp is currently quoted on the over-the-counter (OTC) Bulletin Board Service under the symbol HLAN. Learn more about Heartland Bank at heartlandbank.com.
G. Scott McComb
President and CEO
SOURCE Heartland Bank