LONDON, July 2, 2015 /PRNewswire/ --
WHEN: Tuesday, 14 July 2015
TIME: 16:00 GMT
LOCATION: Online, with complimentary registration
PRESENTER: Sheridan Nye, Principal Analyst for Information & Communication Technologies at Frost & Sullivan
This online presentation will reveal the results of Frost & Sullivan's survey of leading Real-Time Cities in Europe. We asked participants about their goals for their data-centric initiatives, their partnerships, technology choices, and funding arrangements. Results are represented as a Heat Map showing the relative progress toward commercialization of 27 cities in Europe.
During this webinar we will:
- Share results of the Real-Time Cities Survey
- Discuss implications for future commercialization
- Identify the leading cities
- Point to the emerging ICT opportunities
"Clear governance rules are essential to ensure open data initiatives can scale to meet the needs of both owners and end users," says Principal Analyst, Information & Communication Technologies, Sheridan Nye. "Cities are working to establish frameworks for data governance and are keen to see ground rules for commercial and non-commercial exchange of data."
This briefing will interest Information & Communication Technologies vendors seeking to understand how cities are investing in open and big data, and how they plan to invest beyond the proof-of-concept stage. Participants from cities will gain an overview of activities and best practices in Europe.
To register for this complimentary web conference please, email Edyta Grabowska, Corporate Communications, at firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also receive a recorded version of the briefing at anytime by submitting your contact details.
About Frost & Sullivan
Frost & Sullivan, the Growth Partnership Company, works in collaboration with clients to leverage visionary innovation that addresses the global challenges and related growth opportunities that will make or break today's market participants.
Our "Growth Partnership" supports clients by addressing these opportunities and incorporating two key elements driving visionary innovation: The Integrated Value Proposition and The Partnership Infrastructure.
- The Integrated Value Proposition provides support to our clients throughout all phases of their journey to visionary innovation including: research, analysis, strategy, vision, innovation and implementation.
- The Partnership Infrastructure is entirely unique as it constructs the foundation upon which visionary innovation becomes possible. This includes our 360 degree research, comprehensive industry coverage, career best practices as well as our global footprint of more than 40 offices.
For more than 50 years, we have been developing growth strategies for the global 1000, emerging businesses, the public sector and the investment community. Is your organization prepared for the next profound wave of industry convergence, disruptive technologies, increasing competitive intensity, Mega Trends, breakthrough best practices, changing customer dynamics and emerging economies?
Corporate Communications – Europe
P: +48 22 481 62 03
SOURCE Frost & Sullivan