VALLEY COTTAGE, New York, December 14, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --
The global heat recovery steam generator market is currently witnessing robust growth and is expected to reflect a noteworthy valuation by the end of the assessment year in 2027. Future Market Insights has covered a detailed analysis of heat recovery steam generators at a global level and presented numerous insights in a systematic and orderly fashion in a new research report titled "Heat Recovery Steam Generator Market: Global Industry Analysis (2012-2016) and Opportunity Assessment (2017-2027)". This research report covers intelligence on various segments of the global market and their scenario across key regions in the globe, namely, North America, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, Latin America, Asia Pacific excluding Japan (APEJ), Japan, and Middle East and Africa (MEA). The report also covers key drivers, restraints and trends that are shaping the global heat recovery steam generator market and influencing its growth. The research also includes value and volume projections for a period of 10 years along with historical data analysis. This analytical research report can support businesses by showcasing key recommendations that can be used to gain stability in the changing dynamics of the global heat recovery steam generator market.
Global Heat Recovery Steam Generator Market: Forecast Highlights
The global heat recovery steam generator market is expected to grow at a robust rate to register a value CAGR of 6.1% throughout the period of forecast to reach a valuation of more than US$ 1.5 Bn by the end of the assessment year from a value of US$ 836 Mn in 2017.
Request a Sample Report with Table of Contents and Figures: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-441
Global Heat Recovery Steam Generator Market: Factors Influencing Growth
Numerous factors are responsible for the growth of the global heat recovery steam generator market. Factors such as increasing demand for combined heat and power to enhance the overall process efficiency, rising demand to reduce the greenhouse gas emissions, increase in energy demand coupled with economic growth triggering the sales of heat recovery steam generators, growing demand for combined cycles with reduced delivery time and enhanced plant efficiency, proliferation in efficiency measures, increase in research and development programmes and increase in the demand for natural gas fired generating capacity are driving the growth of the global heat recovery steam generator market. However, the market is not devoid of hurdles. Aspects such as high costs associated with the maintenance of heat recovery steam generators and drainage and local tube overheating and corrosion related issues affecting plant efficiency are hindering the growth of the global heat recovery steam generator market.
Preview Analysis on Global Heat Recovery Steam Generator Market segmentation by Design- Modular Construction, C-Section Construction, Bundle Construction, Fully Assembled; Configuration- Horizontal Drum Unit, Vertical Drum Unit, Horizontal-Once Through Unit; Application- Co-generation (Process Heating), Combined Cycle, Combined Heat & Power (CHP); Gas Turbine Output Power- 0-60 MW, 60-100 MW, 100 MW & Above: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/heat-recovery-steam-generator-market
Global Heat Recovery Steam Generator Market: Segmental Outlook
The global heat recovery steam generator market is segmented on the basis of design, configuration, application, gas turbine output power and region.
- By design, the modular segment is expected to dominate the global market with a high market value throughout the forecast period. C-section segment is also expected to significantly contribute to the growth of the global market.
- By configuration, horizontal once-through unit segment is poised to grow at an exceptional rate to register a value CAGR of 9.2% throughout the forecast period.
- By application, combined cycle segment is the largest with a high market valuation. The CHP segment reflects high growth potential as it is expected to grow at a high CAGR and is the second largest segment. The CHP segment is poised to register a value CAGR of 8.5% throughout the forecast period.
- By region, Middle East and Africa (MEA) reflects high market attractiveness. The heat recovery steam generator market in MEA region is anticipated to reflect a value higher than US$ 450 Mn by the end of the year of assessment.
By gas turbine output power, 60-100 MW segment is anticipated to lead the global market during the assessment period.
Our advisory services are aimed at helping you with specific, customised insights that are relevant to your specific challenges. Let us know about your challenges and our trusted advisors will connect with you: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/askus/rep-gb-441
Global Heat Recovery Steam Generator Market: Competition Analysis
Key players in the market are partnering with distributors, local players, and installers to provide application specific solutions and better cater to the end-user industry demand. The research report on the global heat recovery system generator market includes intelligence on key players such as Cleaver-Brooks, Siemens AG, General Electric, CMI Group,John Wood Group PLC, Cannon S.p.A., Mitsubishi Hitachi Power Systems, Ltd.,Rentech Boilers Systems Inc.,Hamon Deltak, Inc.,AC BOILERS SpA,SES Tlmače, a.s., Aalborg Engineering Slovakia s.r.o., Vogt Power International Inc.,Xizi United Holdings Limited and Thermax Global.
More from FMI's Cutting-edge Intelligence:
- Medium Voltage Transformers Market Medium Voltage Transformers Market Segmentation by Rating Type - 1,200 kVA, 1,500 kVA, 2,000 kVA, 2,500 kVA; Product Type- Dry Type, Oil Immersed Type, VPI (Vacuum Pressure Impregnated Type); Configuration- Single Phase, Three Phase; Application- Building Establishments, Residential, Commercial, Civic Infrastructure (Railways, Stations, Airports, Institutional), Industrial, IT- Data and Server Centres : https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/medium-voltage-transformers-market
- Glass Tempering System Market Glass Tempering System Market Segmentation By Tempering Technology- Controlled Heating and Quenching Equipment: Standard Configuration, Advanced Configuration, Chemical Treatment; Application- Flat: Continuous, Oscillating, Bent, Combined Flat and Bent, End Use- Automotive Windows, Architectural: Windows and Doors, Mirror and Partitions, Furniture, Electronics: Smartphone, Appliances, Solar Applications, Others: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/glass-tempering-systems-market
- Lamella Clarifier Market Lamella Clarifier Market Segmentation By Application- Industrial: Paper and Pulp Industry, Food and Beverage Industry, Oil and Gas Industry, Chemical and Fertilizer, Mining and Metals, Power Industry, Municipal: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/lamella-clarifiers-market
Future Market Insights (FMI) is a leading market intelligence and consulting firm. We deliver syndicated research reports, custom research reports and consulting services which are personalized in nature. FMI delivers a complete packaged solution, which combines current market intelligence, statistical anecdotes, technology inputs, valuable growth insights and an aerial view of the competitive framework and future market trends.
Browse More Industrial Automation & Equipment
616 Corporate Way, Suite 2-9018,
Valley Cottage, NY 10989,
T (UK): + 44(0)20-7692-8790
Press Office: Press@futuremrketinsights.com
FMI Blog: http://www.fmiblog.com/
SOURCE Future Market Insights