LOS ANGELES, Jan. 28, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Sunday will be one of most popular winter grilling days of the year, so having a sophisticated outdoor cooking set-up is essential for sports enthusiasts. According to a recent survey conducted by specialty sporting goods retailer Sport Chalet, 75 percent of Americans plan to grill on game day and 63 percent grill at least a few times each month.
"Americans have made spectating and grilling into one of the great All-American pastimes," said Sport Chalet Expert Tonya Bray. "Sport Chalet offers a variety of grilling equipment, table and chair set-ups, coolers and cookware to help fans produce a weather resistant grilling and tailgating experience."
To help football fans build a functional outdoor kitchen for the big game, Bray recommends the following must-have items:
- For the true sportsman, the Camp Chef 2 Burner features two 30,000 BTU/hr commercial cast burners with a reversible BBQ grill and griddle to ensure all game day food can be grilled to perfection, even pizza.
- The winter chill can often be unbearable; warm up with the Camp Chef Gas Fire Ring. Enjoy the comfort of this convenient gas campfire without having to worry about gathering wood.
- For easy travel to and from a tailgate, the portable Camp Chef BBQ Box One Burner cooks far better than ordinary grills. The infrared technology and internal heat-diffuser plates improve cooking quality, eliminate flare-ups and instantly vaporize drippings.
- To keep beverages cool and at arm's length, the Vintage Coleman 54 QT Steel Belted Cooler holds up to 85 cans and has stainless steel handles with rubber grips for easy handling.
- Never break another wine glass with GSI Outdoors Wine Glasses. These stemless glasses have a very low center of gravity for surprising stability, even on rough terrain or rickety camp tables.
- To help reduce waste and avoid the hassle of picking up countless cups once the keg is tapped, have guests go green with Klean Kanteen Stainless Steel Pint Cups. The pint cups are not only durable and reusable, but dishwasher safe for easy clean-up.
- If the sun is out on game day, protect friends and family with the Caravan Canopy TitanShade Kit. Designed with straight legs for maximum coverage, this canopy provides 100 square feet of shade and is also equipped with a rolling carrier for easy transport.
For more information on Sport Chalet's selection of grilling and tailgating equipment or to find the nearest Sport Chalet store, visit www.sportchalet.com. For additional media inquiries, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Sport Chalet
Sport Chalet (Nasdaq : SPCHA , SPCHB) is a premier, full service specialty sporting goods retailer featuring the industry's top sports brands in apparel, footwear, and sports equipment. Founded in 1959 by Norbert Olberz, the company has 51 stores in Arizona, California, Nevada and Utah; an online store at www.sportchalet.com; a Team Sales division; and offers more than 50 specialty services for the sports enthusiast, including online same day delivery, climbing, backcountry skiing, ski mountaineering, avalanche education, and mountain trekking instruction, car rack installation, snowboard and ski rental and repair, Scuba training and certification, Scuba boat charters, team sales, gait analysis, baseball/softball glove steaming and lacing, racquet stringing, and bicycle tune-up and repair at its store locations. For more information, visit Sport Chalet at www.sportchalet.com.
SOURCE Sport Chalet, Inc.