SAN DIEGO, June 20, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- According to Dallas Dickinson, CEO of QC Games, "Breach™ and its underlying technologies contain cutting-edge modifications to the popular AAA Unreal 4 game engine, allowing for best-in-class responsive action RPG combat in a scalable, latency-tolerant server-authoritative model. The game itself represents over 3 years of work by the developers of many of the most popular online games of the past 20 years."
Dickinson added, "You can bid on the overall PC game (complete with the art, story and world IP), or on its underlying technology, broken into two parts: 1) the online Action RPG tech that allows for the creation of your own ARPG in Unreal and 2) the proprietary service layer that can support any cross-platform Game-as-a-Service you intend to run."
The Auction Will Consist of Three Lots:
Lot # 1
Breach PC-based asymmetric online Action Role-Playing Game ("ARPG"), Breach Trademark and QC Games Trademark
- Full copy of Breach game, code and assets, for exploitation on PC. (Console rights are held by En Masse Entertainment)
- Breach "world" Intellectual Property story, characters and rights
- Client and Server built in Unreal
- Service built in Orleans
- All required tools for build, test and deploy; built primarily in C Sharp
- Game is designed as a flexible business model – currently a free-to-play game with microtransactions but could potentially be transitioned into retail business model
- Estimates of more than 100,000 total players and 20,000 paying players
Online Action RPG Tech (built on top of Unreal 4 license)
- Cutting-edge, server-authoritative ARPG modifications to Unreal 4 license.
- Useful to a studio that wants a significant leg up on creating responsive, latency-tolerant action combat, combining Ranged, Melee and Magical RPG abilities and attacks.
- Can prototype quickly using Breach assets, but would need to replace / modify for your own intellectual property prior to commercial release.
- Represents more than $2 million dollars of engineering and development of client-server model running in Unreal
QC Games Proprietary Service Layer technology for running Games As a Service" - GAAS
- Engine-agnostic and platform-agnostic, built for Unreal engine, but will support any client / server engine
- Built for cross-platform play and cross-platform progression
- Built for Steam / En Masse storefront platforms but will support any distribution channel
- Dynamically scales your service to meet your population requirements
- Runs shared services such as Friends, Chat, Matchmaking
About Heritage Global Inc. www.heritageglobalinc.com
Heritage Global Inc. (OTCQB:HGBL)(CSE:HGP) is a value-driven, innovative leader in corporate and financial asset liquidation transactions, valuations and advisory services. Heritage Global focuses on identifying, valuing, acquiring and monetizing underlying tangible and intangible assets in twenty-eight global manufacturing and technology sectors. Heritage Global acts as an adviser, as well as a principal, acquiring or brokering turnkey manufacturing facilities, surplus industrial machinery and equipment, industrial inventories, accounts receivable portfolios, intellectual property, and entire business enterprises.
About Heritage Global Patents & Trademarks
Heritage Global Patents & Trademarks is the Intellectual Property Division of Heritage Global Inc. and provides a platform for corporations to monetize non-commercialized, non-core, and non-strategic patents representing only ongoing costs - but whose market value deteriorates with every year of non-use.
SOURCE Heritage Global Patents & Trademarks