CHICAGO, March 6, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Fourteen HighTower advisors appear on the 2017 Barron's "Top 1200 Advisors by State" ranking. Last year, HighTower had 12 honorees on the list.
More than a third of HighTower practices include an advisor who has been named to a Barron's list during his or her career.
"HighTower supports hundreds of elite financial advisors serving clients all over the country," said HighTower CEO Elliot Weissbluth. "Growth is a pillar of our culture—and we're proud to see our presence on the Barron's list growing alongside our community."
HighTower advisors appearing on the 2017 "Top 1200 Advisors by State" list include:
- David Bahnsen—Newport Beach, California
- Michael Bapis—New York, New York
- Matthew Dillig—Chicago, Illinois
- David Emma—Naples, Florida
- Jeffrey Grinspoon—Vienna, Virginia
- Joel Guth—Columbus, Ohio
- Leo Kelly—Hunt Valley, Maryland
- Jeff Leventhal—Bethesda, Maryland
- Pamela Rosenau—Los Angeles, California
- Richard Saperstein—New York, New York
- Gregory Sarian—Wayne, Pennsylvania
- Jordan Waxman—New York, New York
- Ronald Weiner—Westport, Connecticut
- Gibson Wilkes—Portland, Maine
The Barron's "Top 1200 Advisors by State" ranking recognizes advisors that demonstrate exceptional performance, professionalism, client service, and community involvement. The magazine considers assets under management, revenue produced, regulatory record, quality of practice and philanthropic work when compiling its ranking.
For media inquiries, please contact Melinda Brodbeck, JConnelly, at 973-850-7348 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
HighTower is a national firm built by and for elite financial advisors. HighTower advisors commit to the fiduciary standard: a binding promise to put our clients' interests first. Powered by a proprietary technology and investment platform, HighTower embraces bold change to create a culture of collaboration and growth and to meet the evolving needs of sophisticated investors. For more information, see www.hightoweradvisors.com and www.byadvisorsforadvisors.com.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/hightower-increases-its-share-of-advisors-on-barrons-2017-top-1200-list-300418591.html