CHICAGO, July 30, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- Twelve HighTower advisors are included on the Forbes 2018 list of America's Top Next-Generation Wealth Advisors, a ranking of the nation's best financial advisors born in or after the year 1980:
- Ray Baraldi of The Sarian Group at HighTower – Wayne, Pa.
- Rick Blanke of HighTower Palm Desert – Palm Desert, Calif.
- Jake Falcon of Falcon Wealth Advisors at HighTower – Mission Woods, Kan.
- Alec Fisher of The Ezzell-Conklin Group at HighTower – Folsom, Calif.
- JR Gondeck of The Lerner Group at HighTower – Deerfield, Ill.
- Jessica Iorio of The Bapis Group at HighTower – New York, N.Y.
- Michelle Kuzma Kempf of VWG Wealth Management at HighTower – Vienna, Va.
- Vanessa Martinez of The Lerner Group at HighTower – Deerfield, Ill.
- Alexandra Miele of The Andriole Group at HighTower – Madison, Conn.
- Lauren Pearson of HighTower Twickenham – Birmingham, Ala.
- Bob White of The Morse, Towey & White Group at HighTower – New York, N.Y.
- Justin Winters of Treasury Partners at HighTower – New York, N.Y.
"HighTower's constant presence on best-of industry lists illustrates the ability of our top-notch financial advisors, including those who are just starting out in their careers, to thrive in a competitive market," said Elliot Weissbluth, CEO, HighTower. "We congratulate these elite young professionals on their achievements, and are honored to watch as their careers progress."
The Forbes ranking of the Top Next-Gen Wealth Advisors includes 1,000 young advisors who collectively manage more than $900 billion in client assets. The list was developed by SHOOK Research, which used an algorithm of qualitative and quantitative data to rate thousands of advisors with a minimum of seven years of experience in the wealth management industry. The rankings were compiled though analysis of several key factors, including the experience levels, credentials, revenue produced, assets under management, compliance records and industry experience of more than 12,000 nominees. To view the full list, visit: https://www.forbes.com/top-next-gen-advisors/#4da63a896df0.
HighTower advisors also appear on Forbes' list of America's Top Women Advisors; Barron's 2018 Top 1200 Advisors by State and Top 100 Financial Advisors lists; the Financial Times' FT 300; and On Wall Street's 40 Under 40 list.
HighTower is reshaping the financial services industry from the inside out. As one of the nation's largest Registered Investment Advisors (RIAs) dedicated to providing advice, not selling a product, we are a relentless champion of the fiduciary standard. HighTower partners with independent RIA businesses and entrepreneurial wirehouse teams to provide comprehensive financial advisory services to independent financial advisory businesses. We believe that the wealth management industry can and should do a better job of serving the needs of individual investors and their financial advisors. We built HighTower upon a commitment to put our clients' best interests first. For the 6th consecutive year, HighTower ranks on the Inc. 5000 list of the fastest-growing companies in America (2012 – 2017). For more information, see www.hightoweradvisors.com and www.byadvisorsforadvisors.com.