You just read:

Hikma Enters the Moroccan Market Through the Acquisition of 63.9% of Promopharm and Will Launch a Mandatory Tender Offer for the Remaining 36.1%

News provided by

Hikma Pharmaceuticals PLC

Oct 03, 2011, 01:37 ET