SCOTTSDALE, Ariz., Aug. 25, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- HiMEX, a recognized leader in complete end-to-end Usage Based Insurance solutions announced today that Towers Watson, a global professional services company, has designated HiMEX as a preferred usage-based insurance (UBI) provider in conjunction with the Towers Watson DriveAbility ® service.
This relationship provides insurance companies the opportunity to leverage Towers Watson's DriveAbility ® score, along with HiMEX's game changing suite of UBI products and solutions to attract and retain customers, improve driving behavior, and lower the cost of claims. Incorporating the DriveAbility ® service along with the power of HiMEX's world class UBI technology, offers insurance carriers an end-to-end UBI solution that is rapid to market, cost effective, and minimizes draw on internal resources.
Joe Armeni, SVP of Insurance Solutions with HiMEX said: "HiMEX is extremely excited to have the Towers Watson preferred provider designation and to be able to jointly offer to companies the opportunity to seamlessly take advantage of the market leading products and services we both provide."
Insurance companies who leverage both the DriveAbility ® service and the HiMEX suite of UBI products and services will experience the most innovative and consumer-driven usage based insurance solution available today. The HiMEX difference includes:
- Ignition™ – Our comprehensive infrastructure that supports the entire end-to-end UBI implementation for an insurance carrier. The HiMEX Ignition™ system includes devices and networks, telematics and operational data, analytics, logistics platforms and a call center operation.
- MiWorld™ – The HiMEX unique virtual world community and live 3D map platform that allows an insurance carrier to shape their customers' digital UBI experience through delivery of engaging entertainment, value added and cost savings services. MiWorld™ is the first UBI program that uses proven gamification and social-based incentives to improve driving behavior and increase consumer loyalty and retention.
- ICE™ – The HiMEX Intelligent Claims Environment™ is our cutting edge claims tool that uses automatic crash detection and notification to compress and automate the claims lifecycle to reduce fraud and adjustment costs while increasing consumer satisfaction.
- MiCar™ – The HiMEX automotive diagnostic tool that delivers drivers all they need to manage their cars' safety, health, and maintenance.
- MOBi™ - HiMEX's smartphone solution allows insurers to reap all the benefits of a UBI program and deliver distinctive service and value to customers through the MiWorld™ platform without the use of a dongle device installed in the vehicle.
Robin Harbage, global lead for Towers Watson's UBI product delivery said: "Towers Watson and HiMEX have successfully deployed a compelling offering for the auto insurance industry marketplace. Accordingly, we're pleased to provide our clients with another UBI solution, and look forward to continuing work with HiMEX."
Founded in 2010, HiMEX Group offers the shortest, fastest and most complete route to the benefits of usage-based insurance, smart fleet management, and connected claims. Leveraging the unique MiWorld(tm) virtual 3D platform, the HiMEX difference is a fun, engaging customer experience designed to positively change driving behavior and attract new customers.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/himex-designated-a-preferred-ubi-provider-by-towers-watson-300132633.html