IRVING, Texas, April 1, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- With America's pastime now in full swing, guests at Omni Hotels & Resorts can step up to the plate and book one of numerous baseball-themed packages. From "Beantown" to the "City by the Bay," these packages will be the 'steal' of the summer.
The Omni San Diego Hotel's baseball package offers the ultimate in luxury and convenience. The hotel is connected via skybridge to the ballpark, but guests will enjoy more than just easy access. The package includes two tickets to a game, breakfast at the hotel, complimentary overnight valet parking and apple pie delivered to the guest room.
Boston and baseball go hand-in-hand just like peanuts and Cracker Jacks. Guests of the historic Omni Parker House will find that securing one of the toughest tickets in town just became a whole lot easier. This package includes overnight accommodations and two tickets to select games.
Travelers to Pittsburgh will hit a grand slam with the Omni William Penn Hotel baseball package. Conveniently located a mile from the park, the hotel offers luxury accommodations, breakfast for two in the Terrace Dining Room, two tickets to a baseball game, peanuts and root beer.
Guests who travel to select cities to cheer on their favorite teams, but have already secured tickets, may take advantage of the following packages offered at select properties, including:
- Omni Chicago Hotel: Package includes peanuts and Cracker Jacks, mini team bat, baseball with pre-printed team autographs, bobble-head, team pennant and sports bag.
- The Park West, Mandalay and Fort Worth properties in the Dallas Fort Worth Metroplex all offer peanuts and Cracker Jacks, a 15 percent discount on all food and beverage and valet parking.
- Omni Houston Hotel at Westside: Package includes breakfast for two adults and two children at Cafe on the Lake, baseball-themed amenity at check-in, cookies and milk at turndown and complimentary self-parking.
- Omni Severin Hotel (Indianapolis): Package includes breakfast for two adults and two children and an "Indy-style" welcome amenity.
- Omni Los Angeles Hotel: Package includes baseball-themed welcome amenity, including Cracker Jacks, whole shell peanuts, a six-pack of beer and complimentary valet parking.
- Omni San Francisco Hotel: Located just two miles from the ballpark, this property's package includes daily breakfast for two in the hotel restaurant, a bag of peanuts, a San Francisco wall pennant and complimentary self-parking.
- Omni Majestic Hotel (St. Louis): This overnight guest package includes a daily breakfast buffet for two, a $25 voucher redeemable at the St. Louis ballpark and complimentary valet parking.
"Nothing says summer is right around the corner more than the opening day of baseball season," said Caryn Kboudi, vice president of corporate communications for Omni Hotels & Resorts.
The baseball-themed packages rates range from $89 to $299 per night, are subject to availability and will vary by property and date. To book one of the packages, guests can visit omnihotels.com or call 1-800-The-Omni. Travelers can also follow Omni Hotels & Resorts at facebook.com/omnihotels, at twitter.com/omnihotels or at twitter.com/omnihotelsPR.
About Omni Hotels & Resorts
Omni Hotels & Resorts creates genuine, authentic guest experiences that take guests on "A Total Departure" to 50 distinct luxury hotels and resorts in leading business gateways and leisure destinations across North America. From exceptional golf and spa retreats to dynamic business settings, each Omni showcases the local flavor of the destination while featuring four-diamond services, signature restaurants, Wi-Fi connectivity and unique wellness options. Known for its award-winning, personalized service, Omni leaves a lasting impression with every customer interaction, with a heightened level of recognition and rewards delivered through its Select Guest loyalty program and the company's "Power of One" associate empowerment program. The brand is frequently recognized by top consumer research organizations such as J.D. Power and Associates, which ranked Omni as "Highest in Guest Satisfaction Among Upscale Hotel Chains" in its 2010 North America Hotel Guest Satisfaction Index Study(SM). To get additional information or book accommodations, visit omnihotels.com or call 1-800-The-Omni.
SOURCE Omni Hotels & Resorts