CHICAGO, Dec. 2, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- HITEC announces the 2020 Hall of Fame recipients. Inductees will be recognized with this prestigious award during the HITEC Awards Celebration on December 8.
For its second year, this exclusive recognition celebrates the success of a select group of Hispanic technology leaders who have achieved the highest levels of professional success and who have a strong commitment to helping lift up the next generation of leaders.
HITEC is proud to recognize the following industry giants into the HITEC Hall of Fame:
- Carlos Amesquita, President, CEA-Advisory, LLC.
- Ramon Baez, Board Member, Kaiser Permanente
- Juan Carlos Gutierrez, Head of Latam Solution Architecture and Customer Success, Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Darrell Higueros, Chief Executive Officer, Next Generation, Inc. (NGI)
- Monica McManus, Vice President, Chief Information Officer Rotary and Mission Systems, Lockheed Martin Corporation
- Rosa Ramos-Kwok, Managing Director, JPMorgan Chase & Co.
- Ivonne Valdes, Vice President, Global Strategic Accounts, Cloud and Service Segment, Schneider Electric
Since its inception, HITEC has developed a strong and dynamic network of leading technology executives from across the country. In addition to the impact these individuals have bestowed to the technology industry, these leaders have also engaged in meaningful ways with the HITEC community.
"This group of exemplary leaders represents the best of our community," said HITEC President Omar Duque. "Their professional success and commitment to helping the next generation of technology leaders merits this prestigious recognition and more," Duque said.
HITEC is the premier global executive leadership organization of senior business and technology executives. Part of the organization's mission to celebrate and increase Hispanic representation, building stronger technology and executive leaders in the diversity-challenged technology industry.
HITEC Awardees will be recognized during the HITEC Awards Celebration, December 8, 2020, held virtually.
SOURCE Hispanic IT Executive Council