NEW YORK, March 14, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Hobart, one of the fastest growing managed market agencies in the industry, is pleased to announce an innovative corporate structure and the addition of key executives. These enhancements provide the agency with expanded capabilities unparalleled in the industry.
Hobart Group Holdings is now the newly created parent company of The Hobart Group and Hobart Forte—and unveils the formation of Hobart Innovations, a new company whose primary role is to develop novel, proprietary, and syndicated payer data products that meet the needs of the new marketplace.
"As the healthcare industry continues to experience tremendous change, we realized that our clients are seeking expert, up-to-the-minute counsel and solutions that help them succeed in the evolving marketplace," says Lisa B. Bair, Founder and CEO of Hobart Group Holdings. "We help our clients meet these new challenges by making our payer expertise truly differentiated and noncommoditized—we are accomplishing this through the combination of a novel corporate structure as well as hiring experts across all payer segments for our strategic services team."
The Hobart Group and Hobart Forte continue to have a full-service structure to deliver a variety of services to a large client base. Services include advertising and promotion, meetings, database/market research, health economics and outcomes research (HEOR), sales training, contract account management, and contracting and pricing.
Hobart Adds Key Executives
Hobart continues to build an elite team of managed market experts through a newly formed leadership team that includes nationally recognized thought leaders across the managed market continuum, including healthcare reform, employer, and healthcare information technology.
The leadership team includes company founder Lisa B. Bair as CEO of Hobart Group Holdings, Dan Renick, RPh as President of The Hobart Group and Hobart Forte, and Olivia J. Banyon, MPH, President of Hobart Innovations.
Hobart recently added several new industry experts and seasoned managed market executives to its team. This expanded team is designed to provide clients with comprehensive knowledge and expertise unparalleled in the industry. New executives include:
- Carlos Delucca: EVP, Strategic Services
- More than 16 years of healthcare experience with 14 years on the client side within multiple leadership capacities, including managed markets, marketing, sales, and operations at UCB, Inc.
- Jorge Font, MPH, SVP, Benefits Industry Innovation
- Former Principal at Buck Consultants with more than 25 years of experience in the employee benefits and healthcare industries
- Larry Blandford, PharmD, SVP Strategic Services
- Previously Area Vice President at CVS Caremark with 15 years of experience working with payers across multiple disciplines, including sales, medication adherence, specialty pharmacy, and health IT
- Dana Regan EVP, Director of Client Services
- Seasoned executive with over 20 years of experience in managed market strategy and execution, having previously served in senior leadership roles in both agency and industry, including Ogilvy Payer Marketing (Solara), Torre Lazur Managed Markets, BD, Wyeth, and Purdue Pharma
- Steven Goldstein, SVP Creative Director
- More than 22 years in healthcare communications; experienced in a broad range of therapeutic areas and drug classes
Adds Bair, "We are a group of 'thought leader' agencies that are committed to having one of the most knowledgeable managed market staff in the industry who differentiate us by offering our clients customized access and reimbursement solutions."
About Hobart Companies
Founded in May 2003, Hobart is a consortium of full-service, thought leader agencies with unrivaled strategic executive teams, innovative capabilities, and customized solutions. The teams deliver a variety of services to a large client base; capabilities include advertising and promotion, meetings, database/market research, HEOR, sales training, contract account management, and contracting and pricing.
Hobart's leadership team and staff combined has more than 100 years of experience working with pharmacy directors, medical directors, contracting managers, case managers, and quality directors from MCOs, PBMs, Government Payers, IDNs, hospitals, and LTC facilities. Hobart currently manages reimbursement challenges with top ranked pharmaceutical and biopharmaceutical across key disease states.