HINGHAM, Mass., Aug. 28, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Hollywood Agency, an integrated public relations and communications agency servicing startups to Fortune 500 brands, has won a dozen industry awards on the international, national and regional levels in the first half of 2017 alone. Each validates the firm's success in planning and executing campaigns that balance strategy and creativity, while delivering measurable results for its clients.
Hermes Creative Awards – honors the messengers and creators of traditional and emerging media across the globe.
- Platinum Winner in the category of Online Placement.
- Three Gold Wins for successful media relations campaigns.
- Honorable Mentions in the Online Placement and Television Placement categories.
Bulldog Media Relations Awards – judged by award-winning journalists, including a Pulitzer Prize winner.
- Silver Award in the category of Best Not-for-Profit Campaign.
PR Daily's Media Relations Awards – recognizes the best of the best in media relations campaigns.
- Honorable Mention in the Thought Leadership Campaign category.
Publicity Club of New England's Bell Ringer Awards – a symbol of outstanding achievement for New England public relations and communications professionals for 49 years.
- Bronze Bell for Regional or Local TV Placement.
- 2017 Striker Award, or "Young PR Professional of the Year," awarded to Assistant Account Executive Deanna Haas, for demonstrating an early passion for public relations, dedication to her career and superior work ethic.
PRWeek Champions of PR – 40 reasons the communications and PR industry is ready to take center stage among the marcomms disciplines.
- Agency Principal Darlene Hollywood named a Champion of PR by PRWeek, recognizing female leaders who mentor other women on their teams, come to the table with new, innovative ways of doing business and help define their companies as sought-after employers of the future.
Fast 50 – awards the 50 fastest-growing private companies in Massachusetts.
- Hollywood Agency named one of the Fastest-Growing Private Companies in Massachusetts for the second consecutive year by the Boston Business Journal, placing 30th, up from 43rd the previous year.
In addition to these awards, Hollywood Agency also made the Boston Business Journal's list of The Largest Public Relations Firms in Massachusetts. The recent accomplishments mark another exciting year for the Agency, having rebranded, relocated its headquarters and opened a west coast office on the heels of explosive growth. That growth is expected to continue, positioning the firm as "one-to-watch" while helping recruit and retain talent.
About Hollywood Agency
Hollywood Agency is a nationally-recognized, integrated communications firm that makes brands famous. Partnering with compelling brands whose culture and values mirror its own, Hollywood Agency works with startups to Fortune 500 brands. Named one of the fastest-growing private companies in Massachusetts for two years running, Hollywood Agency has earned three dozen industry awards and has offices in Boston and San Francisco. To learn more, visit hollywoodagency.com or follow along on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
SOURCE Hollywood Agency