GREEN COVE SPRINGS, Fla., Feb. 24, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- HomeActions and its IndustryNewsletters division announce Version 3 of their exclusive e-newsletter product, putting it on the cutting edge of the e-newsletter industry. The companies provide professionally written articles and a system that lets a range of professionals send out e-newsletters to clients and prospects. They primarily serve real estate professionals, payroll companies, accounting firms and estate planning attorneys.
With Version 3, the newsletter system becomes even more customizable and user-friendly. Among the improvements:
- A more contemporary look for the user interface, and a better design for tablets and smartphones.
- A cleaner and more functional client dashboard that shows readership stats at a glance.
- A completely revamped image system that lets users choose among three different sizes of images to put into their newsletters.
- A smoother, more intuitive system to allow users to add their own content to company-provided content.
- The ability to easily remove company-provided content and replace it with an article from extensive article libraries available to users.
- The addition of a completely new Web banner library so users can easily find and post banners to make their newsletters even more useful.
And as always, help is just a click away. The system comes with an easy-to-use, automated help feature that lets users follow along step by step as the tool gives interactive answers to questions.
Barry Friedman, CPA, founder and CEO of HomeActions and IndustryNewsletters, said, "Our clients are busy and successful professionals, and they want a system that lets them communicate with their clients with perfect ease while providing sophisticated options — without any hassle. That has always been our goal, and with Version 3 our system is even better than ever."
About HomeActions and IndustryNewsletters
IndustryNewsletters and HomeActions were founded by Barry Friedman, CPA, who managed many CPA firms for over 25 years and subsequently sold them to American Express. He then created BizActions LLC, which became the largest marketing e-newsletter company for CPA firms and payroll companies, and he sold that to Thomson Reuters in 2012. He has over 15 years' experience in the email newsletter space.
HomeActions and IndustryNewsletters are virtual companies that employ more than 30 people. Both are headquartered in Green Cove Springs, Florida.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/homeactions-and-industrynewsletters-announce-major-improvements-to-e-newsletters-300225209.html