GREEN COVE SPRINGS, Fla., Jan. 21, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- HomeActions, the Power e-Prospecting System™ used by the nation's top Realtors®, has entered into a definitive agreement to acquire newsletter company ContactDirect.net, LLC, of Houston, Texas.
Closing of the acquisition is expected approximately Feb. 1, 2015. "The acquisition brings an expanded customer base to HomeActions, which our platform can easily manage," said Barry Friedman, CEO of HomeActions. When the acquisition is complete, HomeActions will be sending approximately 4.0 million newsletters monthly on behalf of more than 5,000 realtors.
ContactDirect President Dan Davila will join HomeActions as a consultant, ensuring a smooth transition as ContactDirect customers migrate to the HomeActions Power e-Prospecting System™.
Additional services ContactDirect customers will gain from the HomeActions platform include:
- Targeted content of interest to real estate niche customers including luxury, second home, investor, urban and condo.
- Trigger content that alerts Realtors® when someone in their sphere of interest is contemplating buying or selling.
- Ability to add their own content - up to six items including blogs, videos and features highlighting listings, sales and local market data.
- Exclusivity (other agents cannot email HomeActions to your customers).
- Custom newsletters for commercial and mortgage professionals.
- A Customer Support department open from 9 a.m. to 9 p.m. EST 7 days per week.
- No monthly limits on the number of email addresses Realtors® can add.
"HomeActions holds itself to the highest standards when it comes to business integrity, product quality and customer support," Davila said. "I believe HomeActions will help my clients get to the next step in their growth plans."
The HomeActions Power e-Prospecting System™ is a game-changer for real estate professionals. By using the system to stay top-of-mind with their sphere of influence, agents get more listings, buyers and sales — increasing their repeat-and-referral business and making them the Go-To Realtor in their market.
HomeActions provides real estate professionals in the top brands — including Coldwell Banker, Keller Williams, Century 21, Long & Foster, Weichert, RE/MAX, BHHS and the best independent agencies — with current and compelling content of interest to reach all homeowners, not just those actively buying or selling their home.
For more information: Lee Sowers, Senior Vice President of Marketing (908) 910-0605, Email