AUSTIN, Texas, April 5, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- HomeAway, Inc. - the worldwide leader in online vacation rentals - today announced the addition of seven online partners to the HomeAway Software for Professionals™ (HASP) Group, comprised of Instant, Inc. (Instant Software) and Escapia, Inc.
By using either ISILink from Instant Software or EscapiaNET, data hubs connecting reservation systems to the Internet and additional integrated business services, HASP customers can now choose from a network of more than 60 participating websites to advertise their properties and gain access to millions of travelers searching for property-managed vacation rentals online.
"More than ever, vacation rental managers recognize that their success depends on getting their homes in front of consumers searching online for vacation homes," says Bill Furlong, General Manager of HASP. "We're committed to making it easy to access the broadest possible online distribution so our customers can be the most successful in the business."
The distribution partners joining or expanding their relationship with ISILink or EscapiaNET include:
- JackRabbit Systems enhances the consumer booking experience and increases area bookings by developing online travel software for destination and travel portal websites.
- ReserveMyHome.com's mission is to display, promote, and book verified nationwide short-term vacation rentals from Lake Tahoe to Orlando, FL and beyond. Having been in the property management, reservation and booking industry for over 25 years, the company provides services ranging from personable bookings, instant confirmations, rental contracts, driving directions, entry and key pickup instructions, plus more.
- VintageEscapes.com offers a collection of professionally-managed luxury vacation rentals found in some of the most unique and exclusive locales around the world.
- RentalSpot.com provides free listings to homeowners and agencies while allowing travelers to search vacation rental properties using a highly-intuitive map-based interface. Additionally, community members can easily collaborate with family and friends and rate properties they have rented.
- HomesRetreat.com was founded by a former executive from Apartments.com. HomesRetreat.com came to be from the simple idea that people who love experiencing new places and the comforts of a home can go to one place and find everything they need.
- CabinConnection.com is a regional travel site focused on the Smoky Mountains. In addition to listing vacation rentals, this site is rich in content with a wealth of information about various entertainment, attractions, the great outdoors and fun in the area.
- ExclusiveGetawaysHawaii.com serves travelers searching for a memorable home in the Hawaiian Islands and recently expanded its existing partnership with ISILink by also participating in the EscapiaNET distribution program. Created and run by property managers, Exclusive Getaways Hawaii maximizes a prospect's satisfaction and minimizes their effort in making an online vacation rental reservation.
"We're thrilled to join the ISILink program," says Ketan Thakker of HomesRetreat.com. "The programs offered by Instant Software give me the opportunity to serve hundreds of vacation rental managers with thousands of properties. Their real-time content, rate and availability information is critical not just to consumers, but to the success of managers listing their homes on our site."
Distribution partners interested in learning more about ISILink and EscapiaNET should contact Katie Kratzig at email@example.com. Instant Software and Escapia customers interested in taking advantage of more online distribution opportunities should contact their relationship managers at firstname.lastname@example.org. For more about HASP, visit www.instantsoftware.com and www.escapia.com.
About HomeAway, Inc.
HomeAway, Inc., based in Austin, Texas, operates the world's largest online marketplace for the vacation rental industry, representing more than 525,000 paid vacation rental home listings throughout over 145 countries. HomeAway's websites offer an extensive selection of vacation homes that provide travelers with memorable experiences and benefits, including more room to relax and added privacy, for less than the cost of traditional hotel accommodations. The company also makes it easy for vacation rental owners and property managers to advertise their properties and manage bookings online. The HomeAway portfolio includes the leading vacation rental websites HomeAway.com, VRBO.com and VacationRentals.com in the United States; HomeAway.co.uk and OwnersDirect.co.uk in the United Kingdom; HomeAway.de in Germany; Abritel.fr and Homelidays.com in France; HomeAway.es in Spain; and AlugueTemporada.com.br in Brazil.
In addition, HomeAway operates BedandBreakfast.com, the most comprehensive global site for finding bed-and-breakfast properties, providing travelers with another source for unique lodging alternatives to chain hotels. For more information about HomeAway, please visit www.HomeAway.com.