LONDON, March 11, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- The global homes and buildings arena is in a state of transition and is going to be impacted by significant new trends in the next 12 months. The commercial buildings market is to experience the impacts of connectivity driving efficiency, whereas the residential market is expected to be the subject of the battle between utilities, telcos, technology companies and others. This briefing analyses the home and buildings market trends and makes predictions for 2016.
Thursday, 17th March, 2016 at 03:00 pm GMT
Online, with Complimentary Registration
Frost & Sullivan Partner John Raspin and Industry Analyst Anirudh Bhaskaran
The transformation on the global homes and buildings market is driven by building energy management, enabled by Internet of Things, as well as many other areas.
"The global homes and buildings market is in a state of transition, with new technology enabled business models driving a transformation in customer engagement," says Frost & Sullivan partner John Raspin. "Smart building, facility management, lighting and energy management are all areas being impacted by the transformation."
- To attend the briefing, email Chiara Carella, Corporate Communications, at firstname.lastname@example.org your full contact details.
- Receive a recorded version of the briefing anytime by submitting your contact details.
- For more information about Frost & Sullivan's Automotive & Transportation practice, please visit: http://www.frost.com.
About Frost & Sullivan
Frost & Sullivan, the Growth Partnership Company, works in collaboration with clients to leverage visionary innovation that addresses the global challenges and related growth opportunities that will make or break today's market participants.
Our "Growth Partnership" supports clients by addressing these opportunities and incorporating two key elements driving visionary innovation: The Integrated Value Proposition and The Partnership Infrastructure.
- The Integrated Value Proposition provides support to our clients throughout all phases of their journey to visionary innovation including: research, analysis, strategy, vision, innovation and implementation.
- The Partnership Infrastructure is entirely unique as it constructs the foundation upon which visionary innovation becomes possible. This includes our 360 degree research, comprehensive industry coverage, career best practices as well as our global footprint of more than 40 offices.
For more than 50 years, we have been developing growth strategies for the global 1000, emerging businesses, the public sector and the investment community. Is your organisation prepared for the next profound wave of industry convergence, disruptive technologies, increasing competitive intensity, Mega Trends, breakthrough best practices, changing customer dynamics and emerging economies?
Corporate Communications – Europe
P: +44 (0) 20 7343 8314
M: +44 (0) 753 3017689
SOURCE Frost & Sullivan