SPRINGFIELD, Ill., Nov. 13, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- "Making Dreams Possible" is something educators do every day for their students, and during American Education Week, Horace Mann, a company focused on helping school employees find financial success at every stage of their lives, encourages everyone to say thanks to an educator.
"A special connection with a teacher, principal, librarian, counselor or coach often is what motivates a student," said Horace Mann President and CEO, Marita Zuraitis. "Many professionals today reflect back on an educator who encouraged them to follow their dreams. I know many inspired me. That's why we are saying thanks to educators during American Education Week."
Win $500 Visa gift cards
- Educators can enter Horace Mann's contest to win a $500 Visa gift card
- Entries will be taken from Monday, Nov. 9 through Friday, Nov. 20
- Nine educators will win a $500 Visa gift card-one per day during American Education Week (Mon.-Thurs.) and five on Friday
- Enter on Facebook or horacemann.com
Video series, "Making Dreams Possible," highlights the influence educators have on students.
- View it on Horace Mann's YouTube or Facebook pages or on horacemann.com during American Education Week
- Share the video with others to say "thanks" to an educator who influenced you or an educator who is making their students' dreams possible
For more information on American Education Week and "Making Dreams Possible," go to horacemann.com.
About Horace Mann
Horace Mann (Horace Mann Educators Corp. (NYSE:HMN) is the largest national multiline insurance company focusing on educators' financial needs. Horace Mann provides auto and homeowners insurance, retirement annuities, life insurance and other financial solutions. Founded by Educators for Educators® in 1945, the company is headquartered in Springfield, Ill. For more information about the company, visit horacemann.com
SOURCE Horace Mann