SAN FRANCISCO, Oct. 26, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- The global hospital outsourcing market size is expected to reach USD 679.2 billion by 2027, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. The market is expected to expand at a CAGR of 10.4% from 2020 to 2027. Hospitals are increasingly outsourcing internal activities to third-party service providers to control the rising costs of providing services, focus on the core competencies, and avail access to service professionals.
Along with the financial benefits, outsourcing of hospital services promotes access to skilled personnel to take care of both clinical and non-clinical responsibilities. The availability of experienced and professionally qualified manpower is very important in the healthcare sector as it is a people-driven industry.
Key suggestions from the report:
- The clinical services segment is expected to register the highest CAGR over the forecast period owing to an increase in outsourcing of laboratory and investigation services such as microbiology, x-rays, pathology, magnetic resonance imaging, radiology, and nuclear medicine
- The private segment dominated the market and is expected to register the highest CAGR over the forecast period, owing to the cost restrictions followed by operational flexibility in the industry
- North America dominated the market in 2019 and accounted for the largest revenue share of 71.1% due to the high penetration/affinity towards outsourcing within the region. Furthermore, it is flooded with numerous service providers that are competent in providing high quality and regulatory compliance
- The Middle East and Africa is expected to register the highest CAGR over the forecast period owing to the expansion of healthcare, leading to new healthcare facilities being opened over the next 10 years.
Read 100 page research report with ToC on "Hospital Outsourcing Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Services (Healthcare IT, Clinical Services, Business Services, Transportation Services), By Type (Public, Private), By Region, And Segment Forecasts, 2020 - 2027'' at: https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/hospital-outsourcing-market
In the hospital industry, patient satisfaction mainly depends on the human touch and the services offered by the staff. Hence, the hospitality aspect plays a vital role, and finding clinically qualified labor with essential soft skills is a task, thus requiring external assistance.
In addition, hospitals outsource their internal activities to third-party service providers as it allows healthcare professionals to focus on patient needs and deliver quality care. Non- clinical services that are routinely outsourced are facility management, catering, laundry, and home care staffing.
The introduction of the value-based care reforms has increased pressure on the healthcare facilities to offer cost-effective care and reduce inpatient volumes in the facilities. To maintain profitability in such a situation, hospitals are outsourcing their services to reduce cost consumption.
However, lack of control, continuity, dependency, long turnaround than in-house, and limited commitment to client organizations are a few challenges being faced by the market, which are expected to impact its growth over the forecast period.
Grand View Research has segmented the global hospital outsourcing market based on service, type, and region:
- Hospital Outsourcing Services Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2016 – 2027)
- Healthcare IT
- Clinical services
- Business services
- Transportation services
- Hospital Outsourcing Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2016 - 2027)
- Hospital Outsourcing Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2016 - 2027)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- List of Key Players of Hospital Outsourcing Market
- Cerner Corporation
- The Allure Group
- Integrated Medical Transport
- Aramark Corporation
- LogistiCare Solutions, LLC
- Flatworld Solutions
- Alere, Inc.
- ABM Industries Inc.
Find more research reports on Healthcare IT Industry, by Grand View Research:
- Hospital Information Systems Market – The global hospital information systems market size was valued at USD 13.26 billion in 2015, growing at a CAGR of 11.4% during the forecast period. Efficient management of large volume of data generated and its availability as and when required is one of the key drivers of the market.
- Pharmaceutical Services Outsourcing Market – The global pharmaceutical services outsourcing market was valued at USD 40.3 billion in 2015 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 8.7% over the forecast period.
- Cell Banking Outsourcing Market – Global cell banking outsourcing market size was valued at USD 2.93 billion in 2014 and is expected to grow at an estimated CAGR of 16.4% from 2015 to 2022. Key growth drivers include the rising advancement of cryopreservation and cell banks preparation methodologies.
Gain access to Grand View Compass, our BI enabled intuitive market research database of 10,000+ reports
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, U.S.-based market research and consulting company, provides syndicated as well as customized research reports and consulting services. Registered in California and headquartered in San Francisco, the company comprises over 425 analysts and consultants, adding more than 1200 market research reports to its vast database each year. These reports offer in-depth analysis on 46 industries across 25 major countries worldwide. With the help of an interactive market intelligence platform, Grand View Research helps Fortune 500 companies and renowned academic institutes understand the global and regional business environment and gauge the opportunities that lie ahead.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Grand View Research, Inc.
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Email: [email protected]
Follow Us: LinkedIn | Twitter
SOURCE Grand View Research, Inc.