BOSTON, Nov. 29, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- What are the best website and WordPress hosting Black Friday 2019 deals? Sales experts at Deal Stripe track Web Hosting prices and have rounded up the best HostGator, Bluehost, SiteGround, Wix and WP Engine web hosting deals for shoppers. Links to the latest deals are listed below.
Best Web Hosting deals:
● Save up to 70% on web hosting at HostGator and get free domains - at the HostGator Cyber Days sale. Hostgator offers a wide range of tools for beginner website creators like site building tools and templates, and 24/7 live support
● Save over 50% on web hosting plans at Bluehost.com - Bluehost offers customers a free domain name for the first year, SSL certificate, easy WordPress install and 24/7 support
● Get 5 months free when you sign up for WPEngine - on an annual Startup, Growth or Scale plan. Use discount code "CYBERWKND30" at checkout. Plus get 60-days completely risk free. WPEngine offer lightning fast WordPress website hosting and provide top-of-the-line customer support
● Start building your own website at Wix.com - click the clink to save on a wide-range of customizable website templates and personalized domain names
● Save 75% on WordPress web hosting at the Siteground Black Friday & Cyber Monday sale - Siteground offers tools and services for web hosting, WordPress hosting, woocommerce hosting and cloud hosting. They are trusted by the owners of over 2,000,000 domains
Black Friday sales run for a limited time. For the full range of live deals check out Amazon's Black Friday deals page and Walmart's Black Friday home page. Deal Stripe earns commissions from purchases made using the links provided.
Bluehost not only offers a web hosting package, but also many other add-ons and features. The WP Pro features helps in integrating WP Engine and managing security, marketing, and data backups in one place. The Blue Flash feature makes it much easier to build a website. Other brands such as Hostgator and Siteground also offer similar services.
What time does Black Friday start at Amazon and Walmart? Shoppers should make a note in their diary for Black Friday on the 29th November and Cyber Monday on the 2nd December.
About Deal Stripe: Deal Stripe shares e-commerce and sales news. As an Amazon Associate Deal Stripe earns from qualifying purchases.
SOURCE Deal Stripe