WINSTON SALEM, N.C., Oct. 3, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- It's that spooktacular season again! This Halloween, treat the whole ghostly gang to their favorite terrorific treats from Krispy Kreme. Pumpkin, Cobweb, and Halloween Sprinkle return to the hauntingly delicious lineup of Krispy Skremes! doughnuts and beverages available October 1 through October 31 at participating Krispy Kreme US and Canadian locations.
"Scare up a dozen of these fangtastically fun and delicious treats for your next ghoulish get-together," says Chef Ron Rupocinksi, Krispy Kreme Corporate Chef. "But beware. Your guests might scream for more."
Meet the cast of characters from Krispy Skremes! Monsterpiece Theatre, and download a host of ghostly goodies and games at KrispySkremes.com.
Get 'em before they vanish. Krispy Skremes! doughnuts are available at participating locations through October 31:
- Pumpkin: A jack-o-lantern-shaped doughnut wearing a mask of orange icing.
- Halloween Sprinkle: A festive orange and black sprinkled doughnut.
- Cobweb: A chocolate-iced doughnut with Kreme® filling caught in a tasty web of white icing.
- Pumpkin Spice Cake: An old-fashioned cake doughnut made with pumpkin flavors and spices and finished with Krispy Kreme's Original Glaze.
Served hot or cold, this tasty new Halloween brew is sure to give you chills!
- Pumpkin Spice Latte- Available hot and iced, topped with whipped cream and a sprinkle of pumpkin spice.
Krispy Kreme Pumpkin Spice Cake doughnuts are also available in 6-count box at participating mass merchants, grocery and convenience stores through November 22. Visit KrispyKreme.com/grocery for details.
About Krispy Kreme
Krispy Kreme is an international retailer of premium-quality sweet treats, including its signature Original Glazed® doughnut. Headquartered in Winston-Salem, N.C., the Company has offered the highest-quality doughnuts and great-tasting coffee since it was founded in 1937. Today, Krispy Kreme can be found in approximately 711 locations around the world as well as approximately 10,000 grocery, convenience and mass merchant stores in the U.S. Krispy Kreme Doughnuts, Inc. (NYSE: KKD) is listed on the New York Stock Exchange. Visit us at www.KrispyKreme.com.
SOURCE Krispy Kreme Doughnut Corporation