PLANO, Texas, Aug. 29, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Huawei Device USA today announced that the HUAWEI MediaPad T3 and HUAWEI MediaPad M3 Lite tablets are now available for purchase online at Amazon.com and Newegg.com. The next-generation MediaPad tablets deliver long-lasting power and performance in ergonomically sleek designs.
"Our MediaPad tablets represent our commitment to delivering products with exceptional performance and beautiful designs," said Robin Zhu, President, Huawei Device USA. "The lightweight and elegant form factor of the MediaPad T3 and the MediaPad M3 Lite's superior sound co-developed with Harman Kardon continue to raise the bar."
HUAWEI MediaPad T3 8-inch and 10-inch tablets combine a sleek anodized aluminum unibody design and vivid IPS HD display for an excellent user experience. The experience is heightened with a special eye protection mode to prevent eye strain and a long-lasting 4800 mAh battery.
HUAWEI MediaPad M3 Lite 8-inch and 10-inch tablets deliver an unprecedented sound experience with Harman Kardon audio system in combination with HUAWEI's SWS 3.0 Smart Sound management. Smart Power Saving 5.0 technology and a 6600 mAh battery in the 10-inch and a 4800 mAh battery in the 8-inch tablet ensure optimized power usage for extended usage.
Pricing and Availability
- HUAWEI MediaPad T3 8-inch
- Qualcomm MSM8917, quad-core A53, 4 x 1.4 GHz coprocessor; 16GB ROM + 2GB RAM; Android N (Nougat) + EMUI 5.1
- Available Color: Space Gray
- Available for purchase on Amazon.com and Newegg.com for $139
- HUAWEI MediaPad T3 10-inch
- Qualcomm MSM8917, quad-core A53 coprocessor; 16GB ROM + 2GB RAM; Android N (Nougat) + EMUI 5.1
- Available Color: Space Gray
- Available for purchase on Amazon.com and Newegg.com for $159
- HUAWEI MediaPad M3 Lite 8-inch
- Quad-A53 1.4GHz+Quad-A53 1.1GHz coprocessor; 16GB ROM + 3GB RAM; Android N (Nougat) + EMUI 5.1
- Available Color: White
- Available for purchase on Amazon.com and Newegg.com for $199
- HUAWEI MediaPad M3 Lite 10-inch
About Huawei Consumer Business Group
Huawei smartphones, PCs, tablets, wearables, mobile broadband devices, and device cloud services are available in more than 170 countries and used by a third of the world's population. Today, Huawei is the third largest smartphone maker globally and its worldwide network is built on 20 years of telecommunications experience and expertise. With sixteen R&D centers located across the United States, Germany, Sweden, Russia, India, and China, Huawei is dedicated to delivering the latest technological advancements and user experiences to its customers. For more information, please visit: http://consumer.huawei.com/us.
Follow us online for the latest news, devices and developments in the U.S.:
View original content with multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/huawei-mediapad-t3-and-mediapad-m3-lite-tablets-now-available-in-the-us-300510633.html
SOURCE Huawei Device USA