NASHVILLE, Tenn., April 13, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Mobile Carriers Show -- Huawei today announced that it is a Pinnacle sponsor at CCA's Mobile Carriers Show, where it will present its full portfolio of carrier solutions, ranging from wireless and optical products to the Internet of Things and 4.5G.
Huawei's Patrick Kaiser, Director of Wireless Product Management, will discuss, "The State of the Industry through the Eyes of Leading Innovators," during a keynote panel on Thursday, April 14, from 9:30 to 10:15 a.m. CDT. Huawei is exhibiting in Booth #334, April 13 – 15 at the Nashville Music City Center.
"Operators are facing increasing demands on their networks, in terms of both speeds and reach, and the demand will only continue to grow. At the Mobile Carriers Show, we will display solutions that are being deployed globally by operators to address their needs, whether its wireless, wireline, optical or for enterprises," said George Reed, Senior Vice President of Solutions and Marketing for Huawei Technologies USA. "Our experts will be on hand to discuss with customers innovative solutions that address their needs now and into the future."
Huawei will showcase its portfolio of products including and the following:
- 4.5G– Huawei's precursor to 5G, 4.5G allows operators to deploy NB-IoT, broadband trunking, and additional new technologies to accommodate the rise of higher bandwidth features for a better user experience.
- CompactRAN – Huawei CompactRAN products enable eNodeBs to provide fixed wireless broadband access services to the residential and enterprise users without the need of the core network products.
- 4x4 MIMO CPE – The industry's first 2.5 GHz CPE capable of achieving throughput up to 220 Mbps, the 4x4 MIMO CPE works together with Huawei's TD-LTE base stations to offer a robust wireless solution. When deployed in conjunction with 2 carrier aggregation, the CPE boasts the fastest peak cell rates in the market of over 400 Mbps.
- V-Band and E-Band Microwave – Small-footprint, easy-to-deploy, high-capacity microwave solutions for dense, urban small cell deployments. The solutions feature zero-touch configuration and capacities from 500 Mbps to 4 Gbps (10 Gbps in 2H16).
- LampSite – An in-depth radio coverage solution that supports indoor multimode deployment in large-sized sites such as office buildings, venues, and transportation hubs.
Huawei is a leading global information and communications technology (ICT) solutions provider. Our aim is to enrich life and improve efficiency through a better connected world, acting as a responsible corporate citizen, innovative enabler for the information society, and collaborative contributor to the industry. Driven by customer-centric innovation and open partnerships, Huawei has established an end-to-end ICT solutions portfolio that gives customers competitive advantages in telecom and enterprise networks, devices and cloud computing. Huawei's 170,000 employees worldwide are committed to creating maximum value for telecom operators, enterprises and consumers. Our innovative ICT solutions, products and services are used in more than 170 countries and regions, serving over one-third of the world's population. Founded in 1987, Huawei is a private company fully owned by its employees.
For more information, please visit Huawei online at www.huawei.com or follow us on:
FleishmanHillard for Huawei Technologies USA