BOSTON and DUBLIN, Sept. 26, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- All-in-one marketing software provider HubSpot announced the January 2013 opening of a European Headquarters in Dublin, Ireland to support their rapidly-growing international business segment. The office -- HubSpot's first-ever branch office -- will create 150 new jobs, bring HubSpot's unique inbound marketing vision to a global audience, and oversee all international operations, supporting 600+ customers and 100 value-added resellers. HubSpot has appointed Jeetu Mahtani as Managing Director of the office.
HubSpot serves nearly 8,000 customers in 56 countries with 30% of inbound sales leads originating outside the U.S. Its international business is already growing 200% per year, and HubSpot projects that 20% of its revenue will come from its global market within the next three years.
"The market for our software outside the U.S. is several times the size our domestic market," said JD Sherman, COO of HubSpot. "There are about 600,000 U.S. marketers, but millions more worldwide. We're providing these marketers the right tools to get more traffic, leads, and better ROI via inbound marketing campaigns that people truly love. Opening this office will scale that up significantly, providing an exhilarating opportunity for the talented folks who join HubSpot Dublin."
Minister for Jobs, Enterprise and Innovation, Richard Bruton TD, said, "That this transformational U.S. marketing software company is locating its first branch office in Ireland and establishing its international headquarters here, is very welcome. A key part of the Government's plans for jobs and growth is persuading high-growth companies in new sectors to set up substantial operations here in Ireland. Marketing software is an important high-growth sector, and HubSpot's announcement today is a recognition that Ireland is now an increasingly attractive location for the most compelling Internet business to open facilities and create jobs."
HubSpot's executive team is thrilled to have a presence in the "Digital Hub" of Europe, which is well-known for its inside sales talent and hosts the EMEA headquarters of companies like Google, Facebook, Salesforce, and LinkedIn. HubSpot's office in Dublin will hire aggressively in sales, marketing, account management, and support, and projects 150 full-time local hires by the end of 2015. Candidates should review http://www.hubspot.com/jobs-dublin for the initial wave of opportunities and to start their applications.
"What makes HubSpot's software so effective is that it helps our customers create marketing that is useful, helpful, and welcome instead of marketing that invades. HubSpot-powered businesses personalize their websites, emails and all marketing with dynamic content that nurtures their prospects and customers. So we want to personalize the HubSpot experience for our global marketplace," said Brian Halligan, CEO and co-Founder of HubSpot. "We're looking to hire the best marketing and sales talent in Dublin to help us 'rewrite the book' on how to market in Europe."
Welcoming the announcement Barry O'Leary, CEO of IDA Ireland said, "The decision by HubSpot to locate a new EMEA headquarters in Ireland further enhances Ireland's reputation as the Internet capital of Europe. This is a fast-growing company and its location here is in keeping with one of the key targets in IDA's strategy 'Horizon 2020' -- to attract investment from the employment intensive software and services sector. I wish HubSpot every success with this venture and offer the continued support of IDA Ireland."
Managing Director Jeetu Mahtani previously headed the company's international direct and channel sales efforts and launched HubSpot's entry into international markets from its Cambridge, MA Headquarters. Mahtani will be responsible for delivering customer success and maximizing growth throughout Europe.
By hiring local experts who are aligned with European marketing tactics, HubSpot will become intimately familiar with the best practices in Europe. This will ensure that HubSpot's marketing software will allow its global customer base to follow their local marketing best practices, and provide our European customer base with the knowledge they need to succeed.
Global Product; EMEA Standards-Ready.
HubSpot has built a product with its European audience in mind and is already well-suited to serve its EMEA customer base with:
- Landing Pages with A/B Testing: Landing pages can now be built in any language, including those that use foreign language characters. HubSpot's landing page templates also have responsive designs to optimize for different devices and browsers used around the world.
- Contacts Database with Dynamic Lists: Companies can now unite their marketing and contacts databases in one place. Lead and customer profiles automatically adapt based on changing preferences and interactions with the company. Customers can create segmented lists based on these profiles for targeted email communications.
- Email Workflows: HubSpot allows marketers to automatically trigger personalized email sends based on a contact's profile properties. Marketers can schedule emails across time zones to increase click-through rates at the times when their customers are most active.
- Localized SEO Tools: HubSpot's Keyword tool lets users find and track keywords that will increase their website's traffic and web rank. They can also edit the settings to select their country, so they can get keyword suggestions and search engine optimization (SEO) data based on their country.
- Privacy Law Settings: HubSpot simplifies compliance with the EU Cookie Directive by providing marketers with an automatic cookie request feature for website visitors.
- 24/7 Customer Support: HubSpot is launching 24/7 support for all customers outside the U.S. and Canada to ensure that international customers will get the support they need during their business hours. This service is available immediately.
HubSpot's presence in Europe opens up new opportunities not only for job applicants, but for companies in Europe that want to create marketing campaigns that people will love. HubSpot will work to provide the best software and services possible for its European customer base and value-added resellers by bringing local talent on board.
HubSpot, Inc. are the creators of HubSpot 3, the most powerful, comprehensive, tightly integrated marketing software system available anywhere. HubSpot's all-in-one marketing platform powers the growth of nearly 8,000 companies in 56 countries with everything needed to attract, generate, nurture and convert leads into an accelerating stream of customers. Marketers benefit from HubSpot software's tight integration of otherwise disjointed marketing efforts, features and functions, from SEO to content generation to measurement, and its market position as the only end-to-end marketing software. More importantly, HubSpot stands for the love of marketing. Any marketer can benefit from free services like their http://Marketing.Grader.com app, grading upwards of 250,000 companies per month, and HubSpot's popular blog and extensive library of marketing data and expertise helps rid the world of ineffective, interruptive means of marketing. At all levels, HubSpot works to provide a step-by-step method to deliver marketing that people truly love. HubSpot is a two-time Inc 500 honoree, has been named one of Forbes' 20 most promising companies in America and ranked as the #8 fastest growing technology company in the world on the Deloitte Fast 500. Funded by Sequoia, Google Ventures, Salesforce.com and other world-class investors, HubSpot, Inc. has more than 400 employees, was founded in 2006 and is based in Cambridge, Massachusetts. Find them at http://www.HubSpot.com.