LOS ANGELES, Aug. 25 /PRNewswire/ -- Crystal Cruises is offering substantial new savings -- up to $3,000 per couple on luxurious, butler-serviced Penthouse accommodations and up to $2,000 per couple on plush Verandah staterooms -- on ten exotic 2011 voyages.
For bookings by December 31, 2010, guests can enjoy even greater value with the line's ultra-luxury vacations in 2011, including a summer North Cape itinerary to the Arctic Circle and land of the Midnight Sun, dramatic Panama Canal transits, South America cruises to Chile, Brazil and Argentina South America, and the grandest historical sites of the Baltic and Mediterranean. Additionally, all 2011 sailings include $500 or $1,000 per person 'All Inclusive – As You Wish' shipboard credits and complimentary air transportation from many North America gateways – free Business Class Air for Penthouse guests in Europe.
"While a Crystal cruise inherently offers an inclusive, unmatched vacation experience, this promotion enables travelers to plan in advance and reap huge savings on a broad scope of cruise itineraries," says Bill Smith, senior vice president, sales & marketing. "Even sailings more than a year out have been included in this special offer."
- January 5, Crystal Symphony – Los Angeles to Valparaiso
- February 7, Crystal Symphony – Buenos Aires to Miami
- January 4, Crystal Serenity – Miami to Los Angeles
- March 17, Crystal Symphony – Miami to Los Angeles
Baltic & North Cape
- May 22, Crystal Serenity – Hamburg to Stockholm
- June 13, Crystal Serenity – Copenhagen to Stockholm (North Cape)
- August 26, Crystal Serenity – Barcelona to Venice
- October 13, Crystal Serenity – Barcelona to Athens
- November 5, Crystal Serenity – Istanbul to Venice
- November 16, Crystal Serenity – Venice to Barcelona
New in 2011 is Open Dining by Reservation evening dining that adds more choices, convenience and flexibility – or Perfect Choice – to the line's acclaimed classic main and late dinner seatings.
The renowned Crystal Experience has been rated "World's Best" in its category more than another cruise line, hotel or resort in history. For more information and Crystal reservations, contact a travel agent, call 888-799-4625, or visit www.crystalcruises.com.
CONTACT: Mimi Weisband or Julie Dibble (310) 203-4305, email@example.com
VISIT: Crystal's Media Center
SOURCE Crystal Cruises