GRAND RAPIDS, Mich. and DETROIT, Jan. 17, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- HYGE is revolutionizing personal hygiene with the first-ever biodegradable wet wipe on a roll. With a modern design that fits seamlessly on existing toilet paper holders, HYGE delivers a superior clean to its inferior toilet paper counterpart and is better for the environment.
The Michigan-based startup has launched a Kickstarter pre-order campaign (https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/hyge/hyge-biodegradable-wipes-on-a-roll?ref=9rhdah) to bring HYGE to the consumer market later this year.
"Wet wipes are gaining popularity as people become aware of hygiene and waste issues that come with traditional toilet paper. People often confuse explicitly non-flushable wipes with those that can be flushed, creating dangerous environmental waste," said HYGE Co-founder Brent Fisher. "By focusing on cleanliness, biodegradation, flush-ability and design, HYGE is the solution for sustainable hygiene with hassle-free convenience."
Since its invention in 1857, toilet paper hasn't changed much, HYGE introduces an innovative solution that is more sustainable, convenient and reliable:
- Good for you and the planet. Made with fully biodegradable cellulose fibers specifically designed to be flushed without causing septic or sewer issues, HYGE leaves you 80% cleaner than conventional toilet paper and cuts back on waste. One HYGE roll is equivalent to seven traditional toilet paper rolls. One tree provides 288 more HYGE rolls than traditional toilet paper, reducing deforestation and working toward a cleaner future.
- Convenient. Following its Kickstarter campaign, HYGE will be available for one-time purchase and also a convenient recurring monthly subscription starting at $10 per month.
- Thoughtfully designed. Goodbye tacky wipe packages. HYGE rolls are designed to be stored on existing toilet paper holders. The packaging exterior resembles the texture of toilet paper, when you lift the tab, you'll find wet wipes that are kept moist.
- Naturally safe for everyone. HYGE wipes are designed to provide a gentle clean that's safe for the entire family (babies too)! The thick and soft wipes are fragrance-free, hypoallergenic, free from harsh chemicals and dermatologist tested.
- Join HYGE in the toilet paper revolution. Bring bathroom hygiene up to date. Through its Kickstarter campaign, HYGE is offering a chance to pre-order the first rolls and be a part of the first toilet paper revolution since 1857. Once fully funded, those investing in the campaign will receive product plans ranging from a $4 pledge that will receive a single roll, $19 for a two-month plan, or three, six and 12-month plans depending on dollar amount contributed. Investments over $1,250 will receive a lifetime supply of HYGE at four rolls per month. Investments of $3,900 or more, will receive a HYGE lifetime supply, opportunity to be featured in a HYGE marketing campaign, a VIP invite to HYGE's Lake Michigan launch party, and more perks.
Click here to pre-order the world's first wet wipes on a roll and participate in the initial offering, The Kickstarter campaign runs through February 7, 2019.
To learn more about HYGE, visit https://hygeproducts.com/.