BELLEVUE, Wash., Sept. 2 /PRNewswire/ -- Back by popular demand, the award-winning travel experts at Down Under Answers (http://www.duatravel.com) are offering several "I Love Aussie" travel deals that break down any barriers between a much-needed vacation and the Great Barrier Reef.
These 10 new Australian vacation deals start at the incredible low price of just $1,399 per person (including airfare and accommodation, based on double-occupancy). Interested travelers should hurry, as the sale ends September 30, 2010. These limited-time offers are good for travel between October 11, 2010 to November 23, 2010 and from January 30, 2011 to March 22, 2011, with the option to travel until March 31, 2011. Contact DUA experts to book directly at (866) 792-5458 or visit http://www.duatravel.com/luvpr
"Those who traveled last year during the "I Love Aussie" campaign couldn't stop raving about their vacations. After the response, we couldn't pass on the opportunity to send more travelers to our favorite Australian destinations, and our partners, V Australia and Tourism Australia, couldn't agree more," says Kirk Demeter, President of Down Under Answers.
During the "I Love Aussie" campaign, customers can expect huge savings on customizable itineraries such as:
- For a taste of Australia, look no further than Luv Sydney & Cairns (8-night air and land inclusive, from $1,399 per person/double occupancy). Spend the days exploring the Great Barrier Reef, Sydney Opera House, and famous Bondi Beach.
- Enjoy the city and the islands with Luv Sydney, Hamilton Island & Cairns (10-night air and land inclusive, from $1,699 per person/double occupancy.) Enjoy two cities bursting with Australian culture - Sydney and Cairns - plus the luxury of a Great Barrier Reef island stay.
- Experience a little of everything from Luv Sydney, Cairns, Tangalooma & Brisbane (12-night air and land inclusive, from $1,899 per person/double occupancy). Discover iconic favorites such as Sydney and Cairns, plus two nights' stay at Tangalooma Island Resort and a wild dolphin feeding.
- For the ultimate Australian vacation enjoy Luv Sydney, Rainforest, Noosa, Fraser Island & Brisbane (10-night air and land inclusive, from $3,389 per person/double occupancy). Bounce along with kangaroos in the wild, explore Sydney and Queensland's best-kept secrets, relish the resort life, and explore Australia's largest subtropical rainforest and the world's largest sand island.
For a complete list of all 10 packages, click here.
Each package can be purchased as-is, or the travel gurus at Down Under Answers can help customize a vacation. Even with add-ons, deals abound. "Guest can upgrade to 4 and 5 star hotels in the Luv Sydney & Cairns package for just $130 more. That's a savings of $1,300," Demeter says.
Thanks to the opposite seasons of the Southern Hemisphere, springtime in Australia means returning to the beach. Each of the ten options allow travelers as much - or as little - time as they want to soak up the sun, while still having time to delight in the best Australia has to offer. Those ready to trade the dreary cold of fall and winter in the States for spring and summer in Australia can book their vacation with Down Under Answers by calling toll-free at (866) 792-5458 or visiting http://duatravel.com/luvpr.
Founded in 1992, Seattle-based Down Under Answers is the industry leader in travel to Australia, New Zealand, Fiji, Tahiti, the Cook Islands, Vanuatu and Dubai. Repeatedly voted Best Travel Wholesaler by Tourism New Zealand and Tourism Australia specialists, the company employs seasoned destination specialists to customize tours - ranging from unique, experiential holidays tailored to suite style, taste and budget, to pre- and post-cruise itineraries, shore excursions, escorted tours, destination weddings and honeymoons, private tours to groups of any size and much more. New for 2010 is the launch of Africa Answers. For further information email firstname.lastname@example.org, or call (800) 889-1464.
Follow Down Under Answers Online:
Jason Mesnick, star of ABC's season 13 of "The Bachelor," is online most weekdays at noon discussing travel-related topics.
* All prices based on Los Angeles, CA departure. Seasonal surcharges & blackout dates may apply.
Randall PR / (206) 624-5757
SOURCE Down Under Answers