DETROIT, Jan. 13 /PRNewswire/ -- "How to Communicate the New Employment Deal to a Skeptical Audience" is the topic of IABC Detroit's breakfast meeting from 8 to 9:30 a.m. Wednesday, Jan. 27, at Madonna University in Livonia.
Senior Communication Consultant John Finney will share insights and statistics from Towers Watson's 2009 Communication ROI Study on best practices in challenging times. As described at towerswatson.com, Towers Watson is a leading global professional services company that helps organizations improve performance through effective people, risk and financial management.
Finney will cover:
- The value of keeping employees engaged during tough economic times.
- Deal or no deal -- how employees and employers differ.
- How to use communication to get employees to buy-into the new employment deal.
- How companies are making greater use of face-to-face and social media to reach key audiences quickly.
- What highly effective companies are doing to minimize angst and maximize productivity in uncertain times.
Admission is $10 for IABC members or $20 for nonmembers. Register via Pay Pal at iabcdetroit.com. A PayPal account is not needed. The event takes place in room 2100 of the Academic Building of Madonna's campus at 36600 Schoolcraft Rd.
IABC Detroit is one of the largest chapters within the International Association of Business Communicators (IABC). IABC is a global network of more than 15,000 communications professionals and the only multidisciplinary professional association dedicated to both internal and external communications. For more information about IABC Detroit, visit iabcdetroit.com, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 248-546-5490.
SOURCE IABC Detroit