CHICAGO, Oct. 7 /PRNewswire/ -- ICAP Ocean Tomo, the intellectual property brokerage division of ICAP plc (IAP.L) and the world's premier patent auction firm, is offering seven exclusive licenses from the Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory at its upcoming Fall Auction on November 11th in Napa, California.
The seven exclusive licenses cover technologies from multiple sectors such as medical devices, semiconductors, and display systems. These available lots are listed below:
- Lot 14 – Exclusive License for Advanced PCR Techniques for Identifying Biological Organisms
- Lot 32 – Exclusive License Related to Techniques for Enhancing Dopant Solubility in Semiconductors
- Lot 34 – Exclusive License for an Efficient and Improved Display System
- Lot 37 – Exclusive License for an Advanced Endoscope
- Lot 41 – Exclusive License for a Portable Device for At-Home Urea Monitoring
- Lot 49 – Exclusive License for a Medical Diagnostic Device with Improved Optical Sensing Capabilities
- Lot 51 – Exclusive License for a Combination Immunoassay and PCR Assay Medical Diagnostic Device
"We are very fortunate to get to work with the Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory again," said ICAP Ocean Tomo CEO Dean Becker. "The technologies they develop significantly impact industries around the world."
The expected values for these lots range from $5,000 to $25,000. Each lot may also be purchased in advance of the auction through ICAP Ocean Tomo's Purchase Now feature. Visit the online Fall Auction Catalog to review Purchase Now pricing. Any parties interested in submitting bids on any of these lots must have an approved commercialization plan in place prior to bidding. Contact Cameron Gray at Cameron.Gray@us.icap.com for more information on this process.
To view the Fall Auction catalog online, visit http://icapoceantomo.com/auction/fall/catalog.
About ICAP Ocean Tomo LLC
ICAP Ocean Tomo is the intellectual property brokerage division of ICAP and the world's premier patent auction firm.
ICAP is the world's premier interdealer broker and provider of post trade services. The Group matches buyers and sellers in the wholesale markets in interest rates, credit, commodities, foreign exchange, emerging markets, equities and equity derivatives through voice and electronic networks. ICAP plc was added to the FTSE 100 Index on 30 June 2006. For more information go to www.icap.com.
SOURCE ICAP Ocean Tomo