LOS ANGELES, Sept. 15, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- ICAP Patent Brokerage, a division of ICAP plc, today announced that it is now accepting sealed bids for its upcoming Covenant Not to Sue (CNS) Auction on September 27th.
The CNS agreements for sale in this auction are designed to release qualified operating companies with winning bids from current and potential future patent litigation. With only 22 covenants for sale and over 400 current and potential defendants, the supply of covenants is very limited. The covenants are being offered for sale on behalf of plaintiffs in current patent litigation and owners of patent portfolios.
The CNS Auction will feature covenants representing more than 80 separate patent litigation case filings and more than 400 current defendants. The matters include but are not limited to:
- Atwater Partners of Texas , LLC v. AT&T , Inc. et al
- H-W Technology , L.C. v. Apple , Inc. et al
- MOSAID Technologies , Inc. v. Sony Ericsson Mobile Communications (USA) Inc. et al
- Purple Leaf , LLC v. Amazon.com , Inc. et al
- Purple Leaf , LLC v. Google, Inc.
- Realtime Data , LLC D/B/A/IXO v. Morgan Stanley et al
- Realtime Data , LLC D/B/A/IXO v. CME Group Inc. et al
- Realtime Data , LLC D/B/A/IXO v. Thomson Reuters et al
- Secure Axcess , LLC v. Bank of America Corp. et al
- Tramontane IP, LLC v. Garmin International, Inc. et al
- TQP Development , LLC v. Dell Inc. et al
- VoxPath RS , LLC v. LG Electronics U.S.A. , Inc. et al
- Walker Digital LLC v. Citigroup Inc. et al
The parties eligible to acquire a covenant in a particular case include but are not limited to:
Starting today, ICAP Patent Brokerage is accepting bids on all available CNS. To learn more about the available covenants or to place a bid, contact Kevin Fiur at Kevin.Fiur@us.icap.com or (512) 505-2308 or Dean Becker at Dean.Becker@us.icap.com or (323) 512-7900.
About ICAP Patent Brokerage
ICAP Patent Brokerage is a division of ICAP plc.
SOURCE ICAP Patent Brokerage