ICCNexergy™ Introduces New Identity, Web Site, and Expansion Plans
The industry's largest manufacturer of rechargeable power systems releases its new brand identity and interactive web site with its plan to realign resources and increase production capacities around the world
CHICAGO, April 26, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- ICCNexergy, Inc. (www.iccnexergy.com), a global leader in the rechargeable power systems, today announced the introduction of its new corporate identity and web site. Formed in 2010 with the merger of International Components Corporation, Inc. and Nexergy, Inc., ICCNexergy™ designs and manufactures custom battery packs, chargers, and power systems for portable devices, stationary backup power, and motive power applications.
In addition to the launch of its new brand and site, ICCNexergy has released details of its expansion plans for its engineering and manufacturing facilities. Beginning with its battery manufacturing plant in Columbus, OH, which will be transitioned into a business development hub for North America, ICCNexergy is consolidating its resources and placing engineering and manufacturing resources in closer proximity to better serve its North America, Europe, and Asia based customers.
In Colorado, where the company's primary North American engineering team already resides, ICCNexergy is opening a new 10,000 square foot manufacturing facility to provide closer proximity for key customers and market segments in the western half of the United States.
In addition to the expansion of its Colorado facilities, ICCNexergy is also doubling the size of its manufacturing capabilities in Mexico. The move in Mexico will provide ICCNexergy with more efficient manufacturing throughput and more competitive product offerings for its North American clients.
At its wholly owned, vertically integrated manufacturing facility in Qing Xi, China ICCNexergy is expanding its production capacity by approximately 30% to match overall business growth and operational objectives. ICCNexergy is also increasing engineering staff by 25% and expanding office space in its state of the art Asia Design Center located in Guang Zhou, China. The company expects these expansions to enhance product development efficiency and provide a faster time to market for new customer programs.
Moving forward, approximately 75% of ICCNexergy's manufacturing will be done in China with 15% done in Mexico and 10% in Colorado. Additionally, 75% of the company's engineering development will reside in China with the other 25% being performed in Colorado.
"With the merger of ICC and Nexergy, we're very pleased to roll out our strategy for better servicing our customer base worldwide," said Stephen McClure, CEO of ICCNexergy, Inc. "Our goal is to provide the very best customer experience in the rechargeable power systems industry. We expect our new brand and web site, accompanied by the expansion plans we are undertaking, to further set ICCNexergy apart as the industry benchmark."
About ICCNexergy, Inc.
Formed in 2010 with the fusion of International Components Corporation, Inc. and Nexergy, Inc., ICCNexergy™ is the genesis of the single-source developer and manufacturer of innovative power solutions for portable devices, stationary backup power, and motive power applications. With more than 40 years of experience, we are an established worldwide leader with deep roots in designing and manufacturing custom rechargeable power systems including lithium ion battery packs, battery chargers, docking stations, and highly efficient power supplies. Our partners include major OEMs in the medical data server/storage, prosumer electronics, safety/security, data acquisition, and military/aerospace industries.
We own and operate four state of the art production facilities strategically positioned to provide cost effective, high volume production. With more than 250,000 square feet of wholly owned manufacturing space and a full suite of in-house design, tooling, and test capabilities, we are capable of managing complex programs from design through production around the world. Each facility is ISO 9001:2008 certified and produces products that are EISA, ROHS, and CEC compliant.
ICCNexergy is part of the Inverness Graham Investments portfolio of companies.
Inverness Graham Investments is an operationally focused, lower middle market private equity firm headquartered in suburban Philadelphia. Inverness Graham acquires high growth, value-added manufacturing and service companies and was founded by senior executives of the Graham Group. The Graham Group's three legacy industrial businesses operate in more than 90 locations worldwide, and its investment entities manage over $3 billion in investment capital. Inverness Graham continues the Graham Group's tradition of leveraging innovation and technology to build differentiated businesses of enduring value.