MATAWAN, N.J., Feb. 11, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- iCIMS, Inc., a leading provider of Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) talent acquisition software solutions for growing businesses, reports record results for the fourth quarter and year ended on December 31, 2014. For the fourth quarter of 2014, revenue increased 36% compared with the same period in 2013, and revenue for the full year of 2014 increased more than 35% compared with revenue for 2013. As a result, iCIMS is now the second-largest provider of talent acquisition software in the United States for U.S. companies with 100 or more employees.
The year was full of accolades with iCIMS earning nearly 20 national and international awards for company growth and leadership; customer service; product innovation; and company culture. iCIMS was named a national Best Place to Work by Glassdoor, Inc. and appeared on the Inc. 5000 List of America's Fasted Growing Companies for the ninth consecutive year. iCIMS also ranked as the 18th Fastest Growing Company and 15th Best Place to Work in New Jersey by NJBIZ and earned the American Business Awards' Silver Stevie® Award for "Customer Service Department of the Year."
2014 Highlights Include:
- Revenue increased more than 35% compared to 2013.
- With the addition of 865 new customers in 2014 including Greenpeace, The San Diego Padres, Comcast, and Covenant Care California, LLC, iCIMS supports more than 2,500 customers across businesses of all sizes, industries and geographies.
- An increase of 35% in employee count with an expectation to add approximately 125 more employees in 2015.
- The appointment of Michael Wilczak, Senior Vice President, Corporate Development; Russell Mikowski, Vice President, Sales; and Al Smith, Vice President of Technology, to iCIMS' Leadership Team.
In December 2014, beta testing began for iCIMS' newest and most impactful software release to date, version 14.2. Centered on the "Suite Architecture" concept, the product updates are logically designed to maximize a recruiter's ability to attract and screen best-fit talent. Highlighted features include a lighter, brighter, more modern user interface and a new scheduling and calendaring integration that enables customers to book all internal and external resources at once and review free time. A simple, easy-to-use layout is now intuitively organized with Tools to Broadcast and Tools to Screen tabs, opening up an opportunity to better educate customers on iCIMS' products and partner offerings.
"There's no doubt that the talent acquisition industry has shifted, and iCIMS is well-poised to succeed from that shift," said iCIMS Chief Executive Officer, Colin Day. "With the wide embrace of social, video, and mobile technologies amongst employers and the number of clients moving away from Human Capital Management (HCM) suites in favor of best-to-market suites, I feel we have the wind at our backs for 2015. We have been careful to stay true to our pure SaaS philosophy and focus on what we do best – helping companies of all sizes find best-fit talent– and the results speak for themselves."
Award Highlights Across Four Categories
- Inc. 500 l 5000 America's Fastest Growing Companies - iCIMS was included on Inc. 500 l 5000 list for the ninth consecutive year and ranked in the top 4,000.
- Top 25 CEOs in B2B Software - iCIMS Founder and Chief Executive Officer Colin Day was ranked on GrowthCaps' list of the Top 25 CEOs in B2B Software among several other impressive executive leaders who have turned fast-growing companies into industry leaders by leveraging a wide-range of expertise and talent.
- New Jersey Technology Council CFO Awards - iCIMS Chief Financial Officer, Ronald Kasner, was selected as the 2014 CFO of the Year by the NJTC.
- NJBIZ's 50 Fastest Growing Companies - For the sixth consecutive year, iCIMS was honored at the annual NJBIZ Awards ceremony and was ranked 18th on the list of New Jersey's 2014 50 Fastest-Growing Companies.
- JMP Securities List of Top 100 Private Software Companies - iCIMS was included in the 2014 list of "The Hot 100 Privately Held Software Companies" in the U.S. as identified by JMP Securities, a San Francisco-based boutique investment firm.
- Stevie Awards for Sales and Customer Service - iCIMS was honored with the Bronze Stevie® Award for "Customer Service Department of the Year" in the Computer Software category for the third consecutive year.
- American Business Award - iCIMS was honored with its first Silver Stevie® Award for "Customer Service Department of the Year." The award was for the successful upgrades to its iCARE Customer Support Site and the redesign of the Hire Expectations Institute.
- HRO Today's Bakers Dozen - iCIMS earned a ranking in HRO Today's Baker's Dozen Customer Satisfaction Ratings as a result of outstanding customer feedback. iCIMS earned the number two spot in overall score and service quality, appearing on the Baker's Dozen list for the third time.
- Network Products Guide's Hot Companies and Best Product Awards - iCIMS was included in the Network Products Guide's annual Hot Companies and Best Products Awards for the fourth consecutive year, taking home its second bronze in the Cloud Computing/SaaS category for its flagship product, the iCIMS Talent Platform.
- Cloud Computing Excellence Award - TMC, a global, integrated media company, named the iCIMS Talent Platform a 2014 Cloud Computing Excellence Award winner presented by Cloud Computing Magazine.
- Brandon Hall Group Excellence in Technology Award - iCIMS' Recruitment Marketing Automation solution, Connect, won the Bronze award for the Best Advance in Talent Acquisition Technology category.
- "Best in Class" Interactive Media Award - The company was awarded "Best in Class" by the Interactive Media Awards™ (IMA) for its work on the iCIMS Corporate Website; an honor recognizing that the website meets and surpasses the standards of excellence that comprise the web's most professional work, specifically in the Human Resources category.
- NJBIZ Best Places to Work in New Jersey - For the third consecutive year, iCIMS was honored by the NJBIZ's Best Places to Work in New Jersey award program, ranked 15th for large companies with 250+ employees.
- Glassdoor's 50 Best Medium-Sized Companies to Work for in 2014 - For the first time, iCIMS was included in Glassdoor's Employee Choice Awards and was ranked the 33rd on the list of the Best Medium-Sized Companies to Work For in 2014.
"Maintaining such a high growth rate for so many years is surely a feat in any industry, but especially in Software-as-a-Service. I am eternally grateful to have teams who continue to push for innovation, but also advocate for the needs of our customers so we can continue to deliver the most powerful, scalable, and easy-to-use talent acquisition product in the market," concluded Day.
About iCIMS, Inc.:
iCIMS, a leading provider of innovative Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) talent acquisition solutions, is an Inc. 500 and Software Satisfaction honoree focused on helping businesses win the war for top talent through the implementation of easy-to-use, scalable solutions that are backed by award-winning customer service. iCIMS' Talent Platform, the industry's premier candidate management solution, enables organizations to leverage mobile, social, and video technologies to manage their entire talent acquisition lifecycle from building talent pools, to recruiting, to onboarding all within a single web-based application. With more than 2,500 clients worldwide, iCIMS is one of the largest and fastest-growing talent acquisition system providers with offices in North America, UK, and China. To learn more about how iCIMS can help your organization, visit http://www.icims.com or view a free online demo of the iCIMS Talent Platform.
©2015 iCIMS, Inc. All rights reserved.
Trademarks and registered trademarks contained herein remain the property of their respective owners.