COLORADO SPRINGS, Colo., March 26, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- The International Customer Management Institute (ICMI), today announces a number of exciting new case studies for its 2015 Contact Center Expo & Conference. The event, serving as the premier global gathering for the contact center industry, will present fourteen case study sessions, offering attendees the chance to learn directly from professionals who have succeeded in bettering their contact centers. Sessions will be offered Monday through Wednesday during the Contact Center Expo & Conference, taking place May 4-7 at the Walt Disney World Dolphin Resort in Lake Buena Vista, Florida. For more information and to register, please visit: icmi.com/Contact-Center-Expo-Conference.
The following organizations have made strides in the customer management industry by experimenting with successful strategies and setting new standards for contact center professionals. Attendees will learn first-hand what these professionals did to set their contact centers apart and take away new ideas to apply to their own contact centers.
Monday, May 4
- Cars.com and Medfusion: "Road to Talent Success: The Partnership Between HR & Contact Centers
Tuesday, May 5
- Deloitte: "The Next 90 Days: 10 Things to Do When Your Inherit – or Need to "Reboot" – Your Contact Center
- Underwriter's Laboratories (UL): "Customer Effort vs. Customer Delight, Find The Ultimate Balance!"
- ChildFund International: "How Your Small Contact Center Can Produce Big Results"
- Deloitte: "Change is Good! Successfully Navigating Change in Your Center"
- McKesson: "We Moved...to the CLOUD"
- Vanguard: "Bridging the Divide Between IT Support and Operations"
- Raytheon Company: "Driving Process Improvements to Increase Overall Effectiveness"
Wednesday, May 6
- Underwriter's Laboratories (UL): "Gamification: The Key to Employee Engagement"
- LesConcierges: "Real-Time Customer Experience Management in a Multi-Channel World"
- Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM): "Managing Remote Workers in a Small Contact Center"
- JetBlue Airways: "Creating a Positive Culture – and Engaged Employees – With a Remote Workforce"
- Time Warner Cable: "Mayday, Mayday: How time Warner Cable uses Live Video Assistance to Help Mobile Customers"
- Bank of America: "The Impact Of Multitasking Ability On Bottom-line Results"
"Providing valuable case studies and best practices for our attendees is something we take pride in and look forward to each year," said Patty Caron, Event Director. "This year's lineup includes top organizations that have soared to success by abandoning dated methods and implementing practices that have resulted in significant growth."
To learn more about ICMI's 2015 case studies offering, visit: http://www.icmi.com/Contact-Center-Expo-Conference/Program/Case-Studies
ICMI's Contact Center Expo & Conference is the essential forum for educational growth, networking, and sharing of proven best practices. Each year, the event produces fresh content designed to meet the needs of all contact center professionals. To view the full conference program, please visit: icmi.com/Contact-Center-Expo-Conference/Program/Agenda-at-a-Glance
Two, three and four-day passes are available to suit your individual needs onsite. For more information and to register, visit: icmi.com/Contact-Center-Expo-Conference. Register with code ICMI-PR and save 10% on any pass.
The International Customer Management Institute (ICMI) is the leading global provider of comprehensive resources for customer management professionals -- from frontline agents to executives -- who wish to improve customer experiences and increase efficiencies at every level of the contact center. Since 1985, ICMI has helped more than 50,000 organizations in 167 countries through training, events, consulting, and informational resources. ICMI's experienced and dedicated team of industry insiders, trainers, and consultants are committed to helping you raise the strategic value of your contact center, optimize your operations and improve your customer service. ICMI is a part of UBM plc (www.ubm.com), a global events-led marketing services and communications company.
SOURCE International Customer Management Institute (ICMI)