COLORADO SPRINGS, Colo., Jan. 20, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- The International Customer Management Institute (ICMI), today announced a robust lineup of content for the 2015 Contact Center Expo & Conference - the premier global gathering for the contact center industry. Over the course of four days, attendees will experience a program packed with actionable insights, a dynamic expo floor featuring the latest technology and services and unmatched networking opportunities. The 2015 Contact Center Expo & Conference will take place May 4-7 at the Walt Disney World Dolphin Resort in Orlando, Florida. For more information and to take advantage of early bird pricing by Monday, March 23, please visit: icmi.com/Contact-Center-Expo-Conference.
The Contact Center Expo & Conference is the contact center professional's essential forum for education, networking and sharing of proven best practices. This year's event will feature seven in-depth tracks, including the new Small Contact Center Management and Talent Acquisition Management tracks, providing more specialized content than ever before. Each will feature thought provoking sessions dedicated to all facets of the call center industry.
- Small Contact Center Management - Sessions will address the specific challenges of small contact centers and provide the tools, strategies and tips needed to optimize resources for success.
- Talent Acquisition and Management - Designed for human resources professionals, this track includes case studies and insight around retaining top talent.
- People Management - This content for contact center managers will cover employee retention, stress, and attendance, provide insights on coaching and selling, and set supervisors up for success.
- Operations Management - This track will discuss critical operations topics, leaving attendees with actionable ideas for making immediate quality and process improvements to their contact centers.
- Strategy and Leadership - The industry's top leaders will delve into big-picture issues and present fresh ideas and inspiration around strategy and leadership.
- Encore Favorites - Can't choose between two concurrent sessions? This track provides alternate times for the most popular sessions.
"From HR to operations to upper management, our tracks have something for all roles within the contact center," said Patty Caron, Event Director. "We're excited to once again educate professionals on the latest tools in the business, inspiring them to implement new ideas when they return to their call centers."
To view the full conference program, please visit: icmi.com/Contact-Center-Expo-Conference/Program/Agenda-at-a-Glance
Two, three and four-day passes are available to suit your individual needs onsite. For more information and to register, visit: icmi.com/Contact-Center-Expo-Conference. Register with code ICMI-PR and save 10% on any pass.
The International Customer Management Institute (ICMI) is the leading global provider of comprehensive resources for customer management professionals -- from frontline agents to executives -- who wish to improve customer experiences and increase efficiencies at every level of the contact center. Since 1985, ICMI has helped more than 50,000 organizations in 167 countries through training, events, consulting, and informational resources. ICMI's experienced and dedicated team of industry insiders, trainers, and consultants are committed to helping you raise the strategic value of your contact center, optimize your operations and improve your customer service. ICMI is a part of UBM plc (www.ubm.com), a global events-led marketing services and communications company.