COLORADO SPRINGS, Colo., July 27, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- The International Customer Management Institute (ICMI), will host groundbreaking case studies at its 2017 ICMI Contact Center Demo. Many well-known organizations in the contact center industry will provide insight into their success by showcasing valuable new techniques and process improvements used in their day-to-day operations. Each case study will cover key industry trends that are essential to improving call center performance and customer management.
This year's ICMI Contact Center Demo will take place September 25-27 in Las Vegas, NV - offering keynote presentations, breakout sessions, networking opportunities, contact center tours, in-depth workshops and more. For complete details, visit: icmi.com/Contact-Center-Demo-Conference
The cutting-edge case studies featured at Contact Center Demo will be presented by some of the most trusted industry practitioners who are long-time experts in their respective fields. Each hour-long case study will allow for a closer look into critical industry insights including: customer satisfaction, knowledge-sharing platforms, employee engagement, utilizing data, and more.
2017 Contact Center Demo Case Studies include:
- Airbnb: The Airbnb Approach to Training Analysis takes a closer look at the core principles of data science and discusses new ways to apply these principles to learning organizations.
- Cabela's: Knowledge Sharing – A Collaborative Method for Building Engagement focuses on the SEEK platform and how knowledge-sharing activities such as podcasts, focus groups, e-feedback submissions and social media can drive team spirit and engagement.
- A Major Cable Provider: Using VOC Data to Turn the Tide at A Major Cable Provider tells the story of how one organization re-evaluated and revamped its Voice of Customer (VOC) approach to fix company processes, gain contact center resources and deliver a better customer experience.
- Framework Homeownership: Measure What Matters – How to Boost Agency Efficiency & Customer Satisfaction is presented by Sean Hawkins, an award-winning customer service leader with over 15 years of experience. Hawkins will share mistakes he's made, secrets he's learned, and practical advice that you can apply in your contact center.
- MultiCare Health System: Creating A Compelling Customer Service Strategy covers the six guiding principles and two key themes that helped MultiCare develop a strategy that consistently delivers a positive customer service experience.
- UPMC: UMPC Health Care Concierge Program – Personalized Customer Service gives insight into the crucial role that the contact center plays in the customer experience and how to use personalized service to increase customer satisfaction.
- USAA: Routing with Robots – New Innovations in Service explains how the USAA utilized artificial Intelligence and machine learning to redefine their traditional routing systems and improve the customer experience.
- US Bancorp: Maximizing Contact Center Talent follows the implementation of US Bancorp's new leadership program, the challenges they faced along the way and best practices for a contact center succession planning process.
"We are excited to have added even more case studies to our strong list of companies represented at this year's ICMI Contact Center Demo," said Patty Caron, event director, ICMI. "Every year, our case study offerings prove to be a great way for attendees to receive a detailed lesson in improving the key areas in their organizations and to ensure excellent customer management. This is a unique opportunity to hear directly from the leading practitioners themselves as they share what they have studied, learned and applied in their own workspace."
To learn more about this year's case studies, please visit: icmi.com/Contact-Center-Demo-Conference/Conference/Case-Studies
Two and three-day passes are available to suit your individual needs. For more information and to register, visit: icmi.com/Contact-Center-Demo-Conference/Pricing/Passes-and-Pricing.
Special Offer: The first 10 people to register with code AIRBNB will have the opportunity to enjoy breakfast with Airbnb's Heads of Global Training.
Register for a Media Pass here: secure.icmi.com/demo/2017/registrations/media
The International Customer Management Institute (ICMI) is the leading global provider of comprehensive resources for customer management professionals -- from frontline agents to executives -- who wish to improve customer experiences and increase efficiencies at every level of the contact center. Since 1985, ICMI has helped more than 50,000 organizations in 167 countries through training, events, consulting, and informational resources. ICMI's experienced and dedicated team of industry insiders, trainers, and consultants are committed to helping you raise the strategic value of your contact center, optimize your operations and improve your customer service. ICMI is organized by UBM plc. UBM is the largest pure-play B2B Events organizer in the world. Our 3,750+ people, based in more than 20 countries, serve more than 50 different sectors. Our deep knowledge and passion for these sectors allow us to create valuable experiences which enable our customers to succeed. Please visit www.ubm.com for the latest news and information about UBM.
SOURCE International Customer Management Institute (ICMI)