COLORADO SPRINGS, Colo., March 18, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- The International Customer Management Institute (ICMI), today highlights a variety of new content for the 2015 Contact Center Expo & Conference - the premier global gathering for the contact center industry. Attendees will be introduced to an array of fresh program elements including new keynotes, tracks, site tours and more. The 2015 Contact Center Expo & Conference is the contact center professional's essential forum for education, networking and sharing of proven best practices. The event will take place May 4-7 at the Walt Disney World Dolphin Resort in Lake Buena Vista, Florida. For more information and to take advantage of early bird pricing by Friday, March 20, please visit: icmi.com/Contact-Center-Expo-Conference.
Over the course of four days, attendees will experience a program packed with actionable insights, a dynamic expo floor featuring the latest technology and services, and unmatched networking opportunities. This year's program will feature all new content – providing attendees with practical tips, tools and inspiration for success.
This year's sessions have been organized into newly developed content specific tracks targeting each level of the customer management industry.
- Talent Acquisition and Management - Designed for human resources professionals, this track includes case studies and insight around retaining top talent.
- Small Contact Center Management - Sessions will address the specific challenges of small contact centers and provide the tools, strategies and tips needed to optimize resources for success.
- Encore Favorites - Can't choose between two concurrent sessions? This track provides alternate times for the most popular sessions.
Newly added Site Tours
To meet the increasing demand for the popular site tours, ICMI has partnered with some of the most impressive contact centers in the Orlando area that will open their doors to attendees.
- Wyndham Vacation Ownership - Wyndham Vacation Ownership delivers best in class customer service, helping owners resolve all of their needs in one call, and building relationships with internal and external customers.
- World Travel Holdings - World Travel Holdings is the world's largest cruise agency and award-winning leisure travel company with a portfolio of more than 40 diverse brands.
Both keynotes will provide entertaining and energetic presentations to motivate attendees for success.
- Dennis Snow, Longtime Disney Executive and Global Expert on Customer Service - Dennis developed impeccable customer service abilities during his 20 years with The Walt Disney Company - during his last year he was ranked in the top three percent of the company's leadership team.
- Erik Wahl, Graffiti Artist, #1 Best-Selling Author and Entrepreneur - Erik has grown to become one of the most sought after corporate speakers today. Pulling from his history as both a businessman and an artist, he utilizes on-stage painting for visual metaphors related to his core messaging.
New Awards Celebration and Networking Event
The 2015 Contact Center Expo & Conference will introduce a new awards party and networking event in addition to this year's program.
- The ICMI Global Contact Center Awards Party, honoring leadership, vision, innovation and strategic accomplishments within the customer management industry.
- Epcot Illuminations Viewing and Dessert Party, bringing together colleagues, friends and family for a wonderful evening of viewing Walt Disney World Epcot Illuminations and enjoying a delicious dessert buffet.
"As the industry continuously evolves, it is a priority that we roll out fresh content for our attendees to ensure they're hearing the very latest innovations and best practices every year," said Patty Caron, Event Director. "This year's program in particular offers a wide range of opportunities focused on continuing the education of each role within the customer management space."
To view the full conference program, please visit: icmi.com/Contact-Center-Expo-Conference/Program/Agenda-at-a-Glance
Two, three and four-day passes are available to suit your individual needs onsite. For more information and to register, visit: icmi.com/Contact-Center-Expo-Conference. Register with code ICMI-PR and save 10% on any pass.
The International Customer Management Institute (ICMI) is the leading global provider of comprehensive resources for customer management professionals -- from frontline agents to executives -- who wish to improve customer experiences and increase efficiencies at every level of the contact center. Since 1985, ICMI has helped more than 50,000 organizations in 167 countries through training, events, consulting, and informational resources. ICMI's experienced and dedicated team of industry insiders, trainers, and consultants are committed to helping you raise the strategic value of your contact center, optimize your operations and improve your customer service. ICMI is a part of UBM plc (www.ubm.com), a global events-led marketing services and communications company.
SOURCE International Customer Management Institute (ICMI)