SAN FRANCISCO, Oct. 17, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- The International Customer Management Institute (ICMI) today showcases announcements from 20 of the companies exhibiting at the 2016 Contact Center Demo & Conference. Attendees will be provided with a first-look at new products, services and demonstrations these leading companies are launching into the customer management realm. These technologies as well as their innovators will be onsite at the Conference to explain how their products are advancing the field and offering newer, more effective ways to carry out customer management.
The 2016 Contact Center Demo & Conference will take place October 25-27 in Dallas, TX. For more information and to register, please visit: http://www.icmi.com/Contact-Center-Demo-Conference
"We are excited to once again provide our exhibitors with a platform to share their creativity and innovation, while providing our attendees the chance to see these products and services, in many cases, for the first time," said Patty Caron, ICMI Event Director. "Through this event's collaborative and welcoming atmosphere, customer management professionals are able to network, share ideas and build relationships they might not have the opportunity to form otherwise – we're glad we can play an integral part in that process."
New products, services, demonstrations, and other big news featured at the 2016 ICMI Contact Center Demo & Conference Include:
- Aria Solutions (booth 918) has published a new eBook, 'IVR Upgrade: Relieve Strain on IT to Improve CX and Deliver Contact Center Progress' discussing the importance of modernizing your IVR. At their booth, they'll be providing insight into the IVR & Contact Center Modernization solutions they offer that increase operational efficiency and help improve CX.
- Calabrio (booth 710) introduces a new Calabrio ONE platform for the modern multichannel contact center. Calabrio ONE is a multitenant cloud platform, providing omni-channel contact centers with the freedom to deploy workforce optimization (WFO) software in the cloud, on-premises or a hybrid approach without sacrificing functionality or ease-of-use.
- Call Design (booth 801) announces the next generation of employee focused Workforce Management utilizing Aspect's Workforce Management solution. Recognized by Frost & Sullivan and Pelorus & Associates as the world leader in Workforce Management. Schedules at your fingertips, adherence in the cloud and more metrics than you can use!
- Comm100 (booth 819) will showcase seamless integration between Salesforce and their enterprise-grade live chat solution, which helps delivering an omni-channel customer experience while boosting agent efficiency. A brand-new live chat reporting system will also be introduced to help businesses with decisions on staffing, shift scheduling, agent training and management, etc.
- Convoso (formerly SafeSoft Solutions) (booth 718) has officially announced their re-brand to Convoso. Convoso's new Gamified platform delivers an all-in-one solution for operating a cloud-based contact center. Convoso's platform has taken the best of SafeSoft's signature MarketDialer, and introduced additional solutions to create a full-service infrastructure to support inbound, outbound, and blended contact centers.
- Enghouse Interactive (booth 700) plans to feature its new solutions for Skype for Business Cloud PBX. Whether you need a contact center solution for a multi-UC/PBX, multi-location environment or just to upgrade a single location, Enghouse Interactive has the expertise in UC/PBX agnostic contact center solutions for the mid-market and enterprise.
- Fonolo (booth 807), the leader in cloud-based call-back solutions, is unveiling VPN support. This provides an encrypted, virtual point-to-point connection with Fonolo and is perfect for call centers that require enhanced security. A call-back solution can lower abandon rates, smooth out spikes in call volume, and improve the customer experience.
- Greatify (pedestal A3) will be presenting its employee motivation solution that helps contact center managers organize contests, set clear team goals, provide rewards and recognition, and increase overall productivity and performance. We'll also be launching Greatify Academy, a training series for contact managers about employee motivation and practical applications in different industries.
- Jacada (booth 616) will showcase how Visual IVR can transform Voice IVR into a digital experience, drive digital adoption and improve self-service. A reduction of up to four minutes in time to serve, over 12% increase in call containment and over 50% increase in self-service adoption. Stop by the booth for a demo.
- Kent Displays (booth 517), the creator of Boogie Board eWriters will present a new line of eWriters to Contact Center Representatives that will become the writing surface found in all contact centers. Boogie Board eWriters have redefined writing, they cost effectively remove the mess, expense, and replenishment associated with markers, pens, dry-erase boards, and notepads.
- Lessonly (booth 800) features its new partnership with call center software leader Interactive Intelligence to integrate learning directly into PureCloud. Your team can now learn without leaving PureCloud or their desks. Customers report an increase in productivity by 22% when they use Lessonly's learning automation platform.
- Lionbridge (booth 913) will feature its GeoFluent real-time translation solution, which now supports Salesforce's Live Agent chat platform. Using the new pre-built integration, Live Agent customers can add multilingual capabilities to their existing applications without hiring bi-lingual agents. This allows any agent to communicate in real-time with any customer, regardless of the language either speaks.
- NICE (booth 804) introduces EVOLVE WFM: The First Cloud Based Solution Offering Enterprise-grade Scalability to SMB Contact Centers. EVOLVE WFM is the market's first true SaaS workforce management solution. It features the most advanced capabilities such as analytics-based forecasting and user-defined scheduling in an elastic, cost-effective cloud based deployment model.
- SAP Hybris (pedestal B1-B3) will be showcasing the SAP Hybris Service Engagement Center, a new customer engagement solution that incorporates classic and community-based engagement, enabling organizations to embrace the future of customer service.
- ServiceNow (booth 901) is new to ICMI's Conference following the May announcement of ServiceNow Customer Service Management, an application that connects departments, systems and workflows to transform the way organizations manage customer service. They'll be showcasing how companies like Epicor, Fiserv and NICE Systems are delivering customer service as a 'team sport' to increase customer satisfaction.
- StellaService (pedestal A2) will be showcasing a range of new features recently added to its Stella Connect product. These new features are designed to increase motivation and engagement across front-line teams and to provide managers with deeper visibility into the performance of individual team members.
- Talkdesk (booth 717) will showcase a new suite of omni-channel tools and intelligent routing capabilities. Customer service teams will now be able to handle both calls and SMS messages with Talkdesk and automatically route those interactions based on customer data, attributes and more.
- Teleopti (booth 516) will be showcasing the latest release of its Workforce Management software, designed to help contact centers better engage employees, optimize their business and become more customer focused. Teleopti will also offer live demos that include its Gamification functionality.
- Whitepages Pro (booth 623) announces an expanded Reverse Phone API, enabling call centers to fight fraud, improve fulfillment rates, and shorten call times. Along with full name, address, and phone intelligence like line-type and carrier, Reverse Phone provides demographic data such as age, gender, and now associated people including relatives and housemates.
- Xentrax (booth 601) will be featuring its back office solutions, learn how you can apply call center WFM principles to your back office and discover innovative solutions that drive operational efficiencies and customer lifetime value.
For more information and to register, visit: secure.icmi.com/demo/2016
Register for a Media Pass here: secure.icmi.com/demo/2016/registrations/media
ICMI Social Networks (#CCDemo):
The International Customer Management Institute (ICMI) is the leading global provider of comprehensive resources for customer management professionals -- from frontline agents to executives -- who wish to improve customer experiences and increase efficiencies at every level of the contact center. Since 1985, ICMI has helped more than 50,000 organizations in 167 countries through training, events, consulting, and informational resources. ICMI's experienced and dedicated team of industry insiders, trainers, and consultants are committed to helping you raise the strategic value of your contact center, optimize your operations and improve your customer service. ICMI is a part of UBM plc (www.ubm.com), a global events-led marketing services and communications company.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/icmis-2016-contact-center-demo--conference-to-house-new-products-services-and-demonstrations-from-leading-exhibitors-300345399.html
SOURCE International Customer Management Institute (ICMI)