LOS ANGELES, Jan. 30, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- IDrive Online Backup has extended the online backup service to now support backup and restore of multiple Office 365 Exchange mailboxes. This new feature allows users to backup and restore mailbox data such as emails, calendars, contacts, and tasks, ensuring that all this data is safe and recoverable in the event of a disaster.
With this new addition to the backup service, IDrive Business users can now schedule Office 365 mailbox backups by selecting multiple mailboxes and creating a new backup set. This allows for backup of mailbox data to the IDrive cloud in a compressed format.
Users can also easily restore lost, deleted, or truncated Office 365 emails, ensuring business continuity in case their mailbox data is lost. The mailbox can be restored directly to the Office 365 Exchange online mailbox or locally.
This feature is currently available only for IDrive Business accounts.
- Individual or multiple mailboxes can be backed up to the cloud
- Backup emails, calendars, contacts, tasks (eml, vcf, ics format) in compressed form
- Schedule multiple mailbox backups
- Restore mailbox data to Office 365 Exchange Online mailbox
- Restore mailbox data locally in eml, vcf, ics format with folder structure intact
- Take control of your organization's Office 365 email mailbox data and protect against data loss
- Windows 7 Service Pack 1, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows Server 2008, Windows 10, Windows Server 2012 R2, Windows Server 2012, Windows Server 2016
- 2 GB RAM
- Sufficient hard disk space to store the mailbox backup files (.ofl) for temporary backup and restore
IDrive Inc. is a privately held company specializing in cloud storage, online backup, file sharing, remote access, compliance and related technologies. Core services include IDrive®, RemotePC™ and IBackup. The company's services help over 3 million customers back up over 100 Petabytes of data.
SOURCE IDrive Inc.