HOUSTON, Oct. 1 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Integrated Electrical Services (Nasdaq: IESC) (www.ies-co.com), one of the nation's largest electrical and communications contractors, will showcase its extensive electrical and data communications capabilities in Booth No. 415 at the Data Center World Conference and Expo, opening Sunday, Oct. 3, 2010 at the Mirage Hotel and Convention Center in Las Vegas.
IES provides services nationwide and specializes in the design and construction of electrical and communication systems and infrastructure for data centers. IES has provided extensive services for high profile projects in the financial, retail, healthcare, high tech, government and higher education sectors. IES also partners with leading industry manufacturers to offer certified solutions with warranties of up to 25 years. Current and recent projects include:
- Communications infrastructure for a 300,000-square-foot data and operations center for a major credit card company in the Mid-Atlantic region.
- The installation of all low voltage systems, including security and access control systems, at a state-of-the-art 500,000 square foot data center for a major high-tech consumer electronics company.
- Installation of electrical systems for a 190,000 square foot Tier III data center for a state government that includes redundant critical power and maintenance systems.
- Electrical service installation for a dual-site data center for a major university research and teaching hospital housing 700 terabytes of replicate images and records.
- Ongoing installation, upgrades and maintenance for a network of data centers for an international Web hosting client.
- Electrical design and construction management services for 12 Tier III data centers for an international telecommunications company.
"The 24/7 global workplace, data security concerns and the explosion of new media are all contributing to the demand for increased data center performance, efficiency and reliability," said Michael Caliel, president and chief executive officer of IES. "IES uses our substantial technical skill and experience to excel in environments where schedule adherence and quality are critical success factors. Our ability to safely, securely and reliably deliver the communications and electrical services needed to bring mission critical data centers online has proven invaluable to our clients."
Hosted by AFCOM (www.afcom.com), Data Center World is the largest global event of its kind and has been named one of the 50 fastest growing trade shows in the United States. AFCOM is the premier data center association representing 4,500 of the largest data centers around the world and is the leading educational conference for data center professionals.
IES is a leading national provider of electrical and communications contracting solutions for the commercial, industrial and residential markets. From office buildings to wind farms to housing developments, IES designs, builds and maintains electrical and communications systems for a diverse array of customers, projects and locations. For more information about IES, please visit www.ies-co.com.
Integrated Electrical Services
713/860-8082, 713/865-0620 or
Laura M. Pennino
Pennino and Partners for IES
281/286-9398, 713/419 1776 or
SOURCE Integrated Electrical Services