CHICAGO, Oct. 4 /PRNewswire/ -- IG Markets Inc., a Chicago-based FDM and FCM, is pleased to announce a significant expansion of its forex trading product range – exchange-traded Nadex FX Bull Spreads. From today, IG Markets Inc. clients can choose from a total of 70 daily and intraday Nadex contracts on each of the major forex pairs. The new range of FX Bull Spreads is ideal for active U.S. forex traders looking for increased leverage on short-term trades in a risk controlled environment.
Rod Drown, Chief Executive Officer of IG Markets Inc., commented:
'I am excited that we are able to offer our clients the opportunity to trade Nadex's new range of FX Bull Spreads. These new contracts further enhance a compelling suite of products and provide spot FX traders with high leverage yet limited risk within an onshore, regulated market.'
The new range means that for every major forex pair, IG Markets Inc. clients can trade the following Nadex FX Bull Spreads:
- 1 daily expiry – A single contract with a wide floor-to-ceiling range
- 3 eight-hour expiries – Each consisting of three overlapping moderate range contracts
- 20 two-hour expiries – Each consisting of three overlapping tight range contracts
In addition to the FX Bull Spreads above, IG Markets Inc. offers an extensive range of exchange traded Nadex contracts, including binary options on FX, commodities, share indices and economic events.
Notes for editors:
- IG Markets Inc. in the U.S. specializes in financial derivatives, principally binaries and options offered on the North American Derivatives Exchange (Nadex).
- IG Markets Ltd in the U.K. also provides a dealing service on margined OTC Foreign Exchange. However, as of October 18, 2010, all US clients currently contracting OTC FX with IG Markets Ltd in the UK will begin contracting OTC FX with IG Markets Inc. in the US.
- Formerly known as HedgeStreet, Nadex is a retail-orientated exchange offering simplified derivatives contracts on the world's markets. Nadex is subject to regulatory oversight by the CFTC.
- IG Markets Inc., Nadex, and IG Markets Ltd, are part of IG Group, a UK FTSE 250 company headquartered in London.
For more information call Dan Cook on 1-312-981-0426 or visit www.igmarkets.com/fx/.
Commodity futures and options trading involve a significant risk of loss.
SOURCE IG Markets