IGT's G2E 2021 Portfolio Celebrates "It's Game Time!"
- Expands mechanical reel hardware portfolio with DiamondRS™ cabinet
- Unveils large-format Peak65™ cabinet with premium licensed content
- Leads cashless gaming revolution with IGT Resort Wallet™ and IGTPay™
- Demonstrates iGaming growth with extended IGT PlayCasino game portfolio
- Introduces PlaySports content on market-leading PeakBarTop™ cabinet
- Expands performance-tested game library across core and MLP portfolio
- Continues 25th anniversary celebration of IGT's Wheel of Fortune® Slots
27 Sep, 2021, 06:45 ET
LONDON, Sept. 27, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- International Game Technology PLC ("IGT") (NYSE: IGT) announced today that it will exhibit its latest innovations for land-based casinos, the digital gaming sector and the fast-growing sports betting industry at the 2021 Global Gaming Expo ("G2E") held Oct. 5-7 in Las Vegas, Nev.
Under IGT's theme "It's Game Time!" the Company's G2E showcase in booth #3659 will feature performance-tested solutions that are attuned to player preferences of today and market opportunities of the future. The Company will also leverage the three-day event to unveil two new form factors, the DiamondRS cabinet and the Peak65 cabinet, which will feature a new Wheel of Fortune theme as part of the Company's 25th anniversary celebration of Wheel of Fortune® Slots.
IGT's partnership with Sony Pictures Television on Wheel of Fortune Slots set a landmark precedent in gaming. For 25 years, the strength of the Wheel of Fortune brand and widespread appeal of the game have set the standard for how licensed brands can translate into compelling slot themes.
"IGT's G2E 2021 theme 'It's Game Time!' celebrates our excitement for the gaming industry to reconvene and our opportunity to demonstrate compelling, future-forward solutions that engage and entertain players and meet the needs of the evolving gaming industry," said Renato Ascoli, IGT CEO Global Gaming. "IGT's research-backed G2E portfolio is anchored in next-generation games and cabinets, never-before-seen innovations such as the DiamondRS cabinet and growth-driving products such as the Resort Wallet with IGTPay cashless gaming solutions."
"G2E 2021 provides a prime platform for IGT PlayDigital to showcase its digital and sports betting innovations and illuminate how our solutions for these fast-growing segments can deliver incremental growth and complement land-based gaming enterprises," said Enrico Drago, IGT CEO Digital & Betting. "IGT continues to evolve our PlaySports solution with new platform and self-service betting features, and we continuously expand our PlayCasino library with in-demand omnichannel games and compelling business analytics tools."
Product highlights within IGT's G2E booth will include:
- Elevates Classic Mechanical Reel Hardware Innovation: G2E will be the global debut for IGT's dazzling DiamondRS mechanical reel cabinet. Backed by IGT's leading pedigree in mechanical reel slots and content, the future-forward DiamondRS cabinet retains many player-preferred classic stepper elements, includes IGT Diamond Glass and features an attention-grabbing square, video top box. The hardware's IGT Diamond Glass allows for supreme player engagement, increased content innovation, and options for denomination and multi-game configurability. The cabinet also accommodates an in-game progressive controller, giving operators even more options for rewarding players. The DiamondRS cabinet is supported with a large library of performance-tested games including new spins on player-favorites with games such as Double Top Dollar™ and Fortune Coin™ Extra™.
- Expansion of High-Performing Peak Hardware Family: Tradeshow attendees will be chanting "WHEEL-OF-FORTUNE!" on IGT's new, super-sized Peak65 cabinet. This addition to IGT's Peak hardware family features a 65-inch progressively curved display, a 13.3-inch dynamic player panel with dual bash buttons, and the most advanced graphics, sound and ergonomic technology. At G2E IGT will unveil the Peak65 with new Wheel of Fortune Slots theme, Wheel of Fortune High Roller™. With a vibrant, electronic wheel topper, the Peak65 stands more than 10 feet tall and instantly becomes a jackpot beacon on a casino floor. IGT will also debut the Peak65 with The Price is Right® Come on Down Video Slots, which is an entertaining take on one of the most successful, longest running TV game shows of all time and leverages fan-favorite mini-games such as Plinko, the Showcase Showdown Big Wheel and the Range Game. The Company will also debut Wheel of Fortune Wild Spins Night Life on the PeakSlant49™ cabinet.
- Industry's Only Fully Integrated Turnkey Cashless Solution: IGT will demonstrate the usability and versatility of its IGT ADVANTAGE™ casino management system Resort Wallet and IGTPay modules. The convenience-driving solutions make "going cashless" easy for operators and players, and give operators multiple options for offering cashless gaming including carded cashless and cardless cashless, and option with external funding via IGTPay. The Company's systems showcase will also include play-driving Bonusing delivery games and employee mobile convenience apps. Additionally, IGT will spotlight FloorNet™, the Company's latest advancement in IGT ADVANTAGE system architecture that maximizes system performance and provides casino operators with the means to drive incremental growth.
- Play-Driving iGaming Content from IGT PlayDigital: In a year that has delivered significant growth in digital and betting, IGT PlayDigital™ will present a high-performing portfolio of engaging PlayCasino games for the globally expanding iGaming market. Standout games from IGT PlayDigital's game portfolio at G2E will include the high-paying MegaJackpots™ Elephant King™ slots, Great Bear slots and a sequel to the Company's top-performing digital game in 2020, Fortune Coin Boost! ™. Next-generation Wheel of Fortune slots and additional omnichannel Powerbucks™ titles will also be on display for G2E attendees.
- Winning Sports Betting Technology and Services: Powering sports betting at more than 50 gaming venues across the U.S., IGT's PlaySports platform is backed by a portfolio of user-friendly self-service betting technologies. At G2E, IGT PlaySports will demonstrate its new CrystalFlex™ betting software bundle on the award-winning CrystalBetting™ Terminal and, for the first time, showcase PlaySports content on the widely deployed PeakBarTop cabinet. These new multi-game bundles include the legendary Game King X™ content and enable players to watch their favorite sports, place sports wagers, enjoy slots, and play video poker and keno on the same gaming machine and with the same on-machine funds. IGT PlaySports will also showcase the capabilities of its trading advisory services team, introduce cashless wagering on its PlaySports Kiosk, spotlight the versatility of the PlaySports Pad and demonstrate why PlaySports is the most widely used B2B sports betting solution in the U.S.
- New Content for Peak Series Hardware: IGT's focus on quality, performance-tested content for all its form factors will be highly evident at G2E. On the PeakSlant32 cabinet, IGT will debut new games such as Lucky Larry's Lobstermania™ 4 and Greek Lightning/Lucky Lightning™, while Stinkin' Rich Skunks Gone Wild! ™, Da Vinci Diamonds® Masterpiece™, and Wolf Run Eclipse™ are all new, must-play core titles for the premium-quality PeakSlant49™ cabinet. New multi-level progressives within IGT's G2E showcase will include the frequently hitting static WAP Money Mania™, and Wu Wu Coins™ MLP with multiple persistence features.
- Silver Anniversary of Most Popular Slot Theme of All Time: IGT will utilize G2E as a platform to continue the 25th anniversary celebration of Wheel of Fortune Slots. The booth will include 25 gaming machines with Wheel of Fortune themes, including 13 never-before-seen titles spanning mechanical reel and video slots. Throughout the three-day event, IGT will host Wheel of Fortune Slots-themed promotions, coordinate giveaways and run spirited tournaments on the Company's all-new Wheel of Fortune Spin & Win game.
Other gaming innovations within IGT's G2E booth will include:
- Advancements in Electronic Table Games (ETG) content and technology including the highly versatile Peak Terminal, new side bets and the option for multiple games to run on a single terminal via IGT's Concurrent technology.
- New innovative video poker game concepts for the PeakBarTop, CrystalSlant Poker™, Cobalt 23™ and CrystalCurve™ cabinets. Must-see IGT video poker games at G2E will include All Star Poker® III™, Keno Star™, Lucky Suit Poker™ and Powerhouse Poker Plus™, as well as player-favorites Super Star Poker II™ and Game King X.
- IGT will round out its G2E portfolio with modernizations in VLT content and hardware, as well as next-generation specialty market products for Historical Horse Racing, Class II and CDS Class II.
To learn more visit IGT.com, like us on Facebook at Facebook.com/IGT or follow us on Twitter via @IGTJackpots or via our G2E hashtag: #IGTxG2E21.
IGT (NYSE:IGT) is the global leader in gaming. We deliver entertaining and responsible gaming experiences for players across all channels and regulated segments, from Gaming Machines and Lotteries to Sports Betting and Digital. Leveraging a wealth of compelling content, substantial investment in innovation, player insights, operational expertise, and leading-edge technology, our solutions deliver unrivaled gaming experiences that engage players and drive growth. We have a well-established local presence and relationships with governments and regulators in more than 100 countries around the world, and create value by adhering to the highest standards of service, integrity, and responsibility. IGT has approximately 11,000 employees. For more information, please visit www.igt.com.
Phil O'Shaughnessy, Global Communications, toll free in U.S./Canada +1 (844) IGT-7452; outside U.S./Canada +1 (401) 392-7452
Francesco Luti, +39 3485475493; for Italian media inquiries
James Hurley, Investor Relations, +1 (401) 392-7190
© 2021 IGT
©2021 Califon Productions, Inc. All Rights Reserved
The Price is Right: ®/© Fremantle 2021. All Rights Reserved.
The trademarks and/or service marks used herein are either trademarks or registered trademarks of IGT, its affiliates or its licensors.
SOURCE International Game Technology PLC
Share this article